Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Haha ya. Apparently, a private plane will be at his disposal at all times, whenever he wants to return to Italy. Residence and the perks of whatever salary he will be given. This really is a crossroads for most players. Also interestingly Quag doesn't seem to be bogged down by a relationship/gf/wife, who normally have a lot of say as to where a player should go or define lifestyle choices. Makes a decision like this even more tempting. I'm sure AlGharafa probably would be more tempting than say Norwich or Southampton or Sunderland or Lazio or Zenit, especially from the financial perspective.
8m euroes taxt free.

treated like a god by the fans

it's not like he is going to get called up for the world cup. personally if i was him i would go
Fukin wow, thats a hell of an offer if true. Economically speaking... it would be madness to refuse.

Right now im in a similar position :D.
Im in a new job which pays me much better than the last one i had... with less stress, my boss is a fukin hot woman who treats me super nice and i work at my own pace.
But some weeks ago i received an even better proposal from another company, with improved salary, transportation to my neighborhood included (so no gas spending) and bonuses, no work on saturdays.....
....BUT.... i need to go to another province every day where the office is, (i have worked in that province before and i didnt like it , not even a little), and im pretty sure ill get a shitload of work to do.

So if they definitely give me the job... im seriously thinking to take it...even when im sure im going to hell hahaha, but the money they are offering is madness.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Don't blame him if he turns it down. I'd be getting on that plane or even fly it myself everyday back home if I were to wake up seeing Arabs all day. ;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Don't blame him if he turns it down. I'd be getting on that plane or even fly it myself everyday back home if I were to wake up seeing Arabs all day. ;)
Likewise, although I'm pretty sure it'd be more tempting than going to Norwich or Southampton or Sunderland in England. His only real goal would be to get a call up for the Azzurri next year, and playing for those teams isn't going to improve his chances anymore than playing for Al Garafa to be honest. It looks like a more tempting choice. He'd be less stressed, earning more, lots of benefits and even partnering Lisandro Lopez. I'm pretty sure he rather stay in Italy if given a choice. But if that doesn't work out, I could see him take the lifestyle choice and go to Qatar.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
you ask your current boss for a raise first?
At the beggining i was thinking to ask her for a raise , but im pretty sure they will not be able to even match the other offer im receiving.

So i dont know if to ask for it.. or just tell her im leaving and thats it. Im pretty sure they will be not even close... because in the other place not only im receiveing a much better salary.... but also im saving ALL the gasoline money i use with my car, cuz ill have transportation that will take me and leave me near home.

Thats some money too because rush hours here are fukin mindblowing. Right now i work in one of the most transit heavy streets.

Sometimes it takes me almost 2 hours to get home..and im not even so far from it.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
So put a value X on the good environment.

Add up Y the saving on gasoline plus the extra money

If Y > X

Take the job.

I personally would put a €5,000 a year pice tag on working and living environment i.e. I'd choose 14,000 in say, Valencia, over 19,000 anywhere in the UK.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So put a value X on the good environment.

Add up Y the saving on gasoline plus the extra money

If Y > X

Take the job.

I personally would put a €5,000 a year pice tag on working and living environment i.e. I'd choose 14,000 in say, Valencia, over 19,000 anywhere in the UK.
Valencia is a really nice city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)