Fabio Quagliarella (9 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Thank you hydde! But on this Juve team and on these forums there is no middle ground. You either like a player or you hate em. You can't reason or expect anybody to react without dramatising minuscule situations. Have you noticed Quag in all our jersey presentations, or the Harlem shake or the poker game vids? He wouldn't be there if his teammates didn't like him or if he didn't gel with them or if he was a prick. Do you think Conte would entertain a selfish, arrogant 'bench' player on his team? The guy is fucking doing his job and more than it given his lack of opportunity. Cut him some fucking slack especially on a night when he's made the big bold mistake of having a go at the goal in the opponent!s half after knowing the team is already a goal up. 9 out of 10 players in his situation would've done the same. But no, that's offended some of our panty wearing members so we must sell. Instead of celebrating the victory.
And that's also y I am not posting. People complain just for the sake of complaining without noticing Quag's has already contributed 10+ goals this season. Sure he may not be a stellar player and has his limits but he certainly did play an important part in our campaign this far and can definitely improve. I also cannot understand why Giaccherini has to be bashed despite scoring the much-needed winning goal. So we should just embrace this victory and let Napoli have fun with the chasing pack behind them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You've been praise for him before and you know he does more than that. If he's being judged for this evening, it is an absolute shame that this forum has posters who would disregard players at the time of celebrating a fair achievement. I don't get how Quag is the biggest evil, like we have Ibra-Messi playing for us at the moment.
not judging from this evening but it is fairly clear what he can and cannot bring to the table.

he has great instincts and an eye for goal, but being involved in build-up play is not one one of his strengths at all.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Baggio, I can't be fucked with scrolling back to read all the bullshit. Quag was good today, why are people complainin?
Because Quag took a shot from the corner of the box at the 93rd minute. And because he didnt smile at the end of the game.

That's an Indian-only usage no? :D
Haha really?! That's pretty fuck all. :D

And that's also y I am not posting. People complain just for the sake of complaining without noticing Quag's has already contributed 10+ goals this season. Sure he may not be a stellar player and has his limits but he certainly did play an important part in our campaign this far and can definitely improve. I also cannot understand why Giaccherini has to be bashed despite scoring the much-needed winning goal. So we should just embrace this victory and let Napoli have fun with the chasing pack behind them
It's beyond some people to do that.

not judging from this evening but it is fairly clear what he can and cannot bring to the table.

he has great instincts and an eye for goal, but being involved in build-up play is not one one of his strengths at all.
You're writing a criticism at the end of a MATCHDAY, so it's natural that somebody is going to connect it to that particular performance. Amd just for arguments sake, aren't we missing a striker in our starting eleven with great instincts and an eye for goal?? I thought we have enough guys to build up play. The fact of the matter is, this guy is doing his job more than any ther striker on the team, and yet he gets hate that isn't deserved. And if you read the last few pages you'll see ita got more to do with biased hate than anything performance related coz he played a ninety minute game 3 days ago and was one of the contenders for man of the match, but he gets ten minutes last might and he's done enough to be sold. It's a fucking pathetic situation and some petty posting by some members here.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yes. Thank you @Tommy. Now we have incriminating evidence guys about how he didn't smile and is so selfish and annoying. I mean look at him chasing Giaccherini away for scoring the goal instead of passing the ball to him so he could shoot. There is another gif @Tommy where Conte is hugging Giach which was at the end of the game. Could you share that too?

Dec 31, 2008
Yes. Thank you @Tommy. Now we have incriminating evidence guys about how he didn't smile and is so selfish and annoying. I mean look at him chasing Giaccherini away for scoring the goal instead of passing the ball to him so he could shoot. There is another gif @Tommy where Conte is hugging Giach which was at the end of the game. Could you share that too?

enzo

May 14, 2012
That one shot of at the end of the game perfectly personified his unending selfishness.

Our other strikers, though they also suck, are no where near as selfish.
Yeah, Vucinic isn't selfish at all. When it's about Vucinic people call it "healthy self esteem".
:sergio:

This is not meant as an assault on Vucinic, I rather want to point out are applying double standards here.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, Vucinic isn't selfish at all. When it's about Vucinic people call it "healthy self esteem".
:sergio:

This is not meant as an assault on Vucinic, I rather want to point out are applying double standards here.
Wrong example with Vucinic, since he pretty much likes setting up team mates up for goals much more than he likes scoring them - but I get your point :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
More evidence. And I wonder why Conte would hug him let alone get close to him for being such a selfish arrogant prick. Especially since he wasn't happy about the victory.
But notice how Alessio moved away when he saw Quagliarella... And we all know Alessio > Conte - Carrera

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
After Sunday's game, one might have expected Balkan brotherhood to have a field day in this thread while Baggio & Co. countering the attack in Vucinic's but since both players suck, the two parties seem to have reached peace deal :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
After Sunday's game, one might have expected Balkan brotherhood to have a field day in this thread while Baggio & Co. countering the attack in Vucinic's but since both players suck, the two parties seem to have reached peace deal :p
Did you see what Marty can do with a keyboard? I ain't trolling no more :scared:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
75% of the forwards in the top European leagues would have finished that chance near the end of the game with their left foot and scored.

The 75% statistic came to you from the fabulous K Statistical Company of Good Figures ©.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
100% of K Statistical Company of Good Figures' © statistics are bullshit.

100% statistic came to you from Interdestroyer's Truthful Facts Inc.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Did you realise Conte forced him into it when he wanted nothing to do with it?
You mean despite his selfishness Conte wanted to hug him? Blasphemous.

- - - Updated - - -

75% of the forwards in the top European leagues would have finished that chance near the end of the game with their left foot and scored.

The 75% statistic came to you from the fabulous K Statistical Company of Good Figures ©.
25% of the forwards in Europe's top leagues wouldn't even be at the end of that chance, let alone finish it. That includes all the other forwards at Juventus.

The 25% statistic came to you from the brainy B Statistics and I.Q(uag) Company of Good everything. Incidentally, this is also the same company that recently took over and now owns the fabulous K Statistical Company of Good Figures - a company that went bankrupt due to its glaringly miscalculated statistical information, and for ruining the reputation of adjectives like fabulous.

:kiss:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)