• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Baggio :lol:

You can't be that crazy to fight against people who don't even know how to celebrate such an important win in the 90th minute and can't wait to spam the players threads, moan and complain.

Juve won and is a big step closer to the scudetto. Oh noooo, fuck Seba, Mirko, Quag, Asa, Matri and Pirlo. They were terrible.
:tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why would people still argue with Baggio about Quag?

The guy could score 3 own goals and lose us the Scudetto and he still finds a way to defend him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
the problem is he adds nothing to the play, is an ass when it comes to distribution or even holding up the ball.
You've been praise for him before and you know he does more than that. If he's being judged for this evening, it is an absolute shame that this forum has posters who would disregard players at the time of celebrating a fair achievement. I don't get how Quag is the biggest evil, like we have Ibra-Messi playing for us at the moment.

I think Chelsea, Pescara and Celtic might disagree with you.
Chievo?? And some other teams. This not the point. It's not even about defending the player per se tonight. It is about this fuck all attitude that some posters have to go after a player who has done them no wrong on a night when we've achieved something positive, and neither has he been the worst thing on the pitch. People call me biased. I happily admit it, but no player here, including the one in question deserves hate for shit that's not relevant. The way people go on, is ridiculous, like today.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4085541 said:
what more can i say
The word:"hate."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really like quags. If he wasn't that selfish and annoying. But how you cannot love his hunger to score? Sometimes we need a forward who is just focused on scoring.

If only he could improve on his decition making aspexct a little, he would be ok

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thank you hydde! But on this Juve team and on these forums there is no middle ground. You either like a player or you hate em. You can't reason or expect anybody to react without dramatising minuscule situations. Have you noticed Quag in all our jersey presentations, or the Harlem shake or the poker game vids? He wouldn't be there if his teammates didn't like him or if he didn't gel with them or if he was a prick. Do you think Conte would entertain a selfish, arrogant 'bench' player on his team? The guy is fucking doing his job and more than it given his lack of opportunity. Cut him some fucking slack especially on a night when he's made the big bold mistake of having a go at the goal in the opponent!s half after knowing the team is already a goal up. 9 out of 10 players in his situation would've done the same. But no, that's offended some of our panty wearing members so we must sell. Instead of celebrating the victory.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:sergio:

how are people really bagging him out, he played for 10 minutes, gio and vucinic played the full game and did nothing why don't you all criticise them, but no we don't criticise vucinic 'our best forward' or gio 'tries really hard'.

face it, today our whole team played bad, pirlo, vucinic, asa everyone did it wa a bad game

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Chievo?? And some other teams. This not the point. It's not even about defending the player per se tonight. It is about this fuck all attitude that some posters have to go after a player who has done them no wrong on a night when we've achieved something positive, and neither has he been the worst thing on the pitch. People call me biased. I happily admit it, but no player here, including the one in question deserves hate for shit that's not relevant. The way people go on, is ridiculous, like today.
That's an Indian-only usage no? :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
There were 75 minutes of BS before Quag came on, and yet people here hold on to one shot at the end of the game instead of celebrating a lucky victory. It amazes me. There is nobody here that is miles ahead of what you identify to be the root of the problem. They're all as good or as bad. If Quag sucks so does everyone else. Because they get more time and opportu ith to get the job done.
That one shot of at the end of the game perfectly personified his unending selfishness.

Our other strikers, though they also suck, are no where near as selfish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)