Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You mean despite his selfishness Conte wanted to hug him? Blasphemous.

- - - Updated - - -

25% of the forwards in Europe's top leagues wouldn't even be at the end of that chance, let alone finish it. That includes all the other forwards at Juventus.

The 25% statistic came to you from the brainy B Statistics and I.Q(uag) Company of Good everything. Incidentally, this is also the same company that recently took over and now owns the fabulous K Statistical Company of Good Figures - a company that went bankrupt due to its glaringly miscalculated statistical information, and for ruining the reputation of adjectives like fabulous.

:kiss:
I appreciate your effort.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Quagliarella is a talented forward. I don't know to which extend, if any, the injured affected his performance but he simply lacks teamwork. Every match he plays he tries to prove something and want to score at any cost. That's why you see him trying to stupid shots from the midfield or impossible angles.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No I don't remember it. And even if it did, I can count more goals from that distance than throw in attempts over his career. So STFU.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually love his shoot on sight attitude. Most of our forwards wait an entire game out to create a couple of shots.
He hits the target more regularly on a football pitch in a 15 minute appearance than Gio does in a men's loo, without anyone to tackle him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No I don't remember it. And even if it did, I can count more goals from that distance than throw in attempts over his career. So STFU.

- - - Updated - - -

He hits the target more regularly on a football pitch in a 15 minute appearance than Gio does in a men's loo, without anyone to tackle him.
Quagliarella; the man who makes the simplest things look hard and the harder things look impossible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)