Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Well then it seems that we’ve really hit the jackpot by signing this guy. Who doesn’t love multi-sport athletes?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Please, would someone be kind enough to either point me in the right direction or explain...is Quag signed with an OPTION to buy??? And of our other loans, the napoli defender, and pepe, are they also OPTIONS to buy????

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Traore, Quag, Rinaudo, Pepe, Aquilani??? ALL options, not obligations, to buy???
No option for Traore was spoken of in the Juventus press release. If he plays well, and wants to stay, we'll probably be able to sign him; Arsenal have 2 quality LB's already... but there's no official option.

We have options on all of the other players you mentioned.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Napoli Coach Walter Mazzarri Reveals Reasons Behind Fabio Quagliarella’s Surprise Switch To Juventus
Walter Mazzarri believes that Fabio Quagliarella left Napoli for footballing reasons...
Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri has revealed that striker Fabio Quagliarella left the Partenopei to join Juventus because he wanted more playing time.

The Italy international joined his hometown club only last summer but left the squad towards the end of the summer transfer window. The move came as a huge surprise to many fans but coach Mazzarri has now tried to justify Quagliarella's departure from the club.

“I always had a great professional relationship with him," Mazzarri has been quoted as saying by NapoliSoccer.net. "Everyone here pampered him.

“When I arrived he wasn't in the best condition. For my part, we always worked towards getting him back in the national team.

“I always defended him. I played him even when he wasn't fit, taking some flak for doing so. I only left him out in Turin against Juve, when he wasn't at his best and against Fiorentina.

“No one has put his talent up for debate. In my opinion the real Quagliarella is the one who thanked Napoli again on their official website. There are no other versions."

Mazzarri continued, “I asked the club to sign [Edinson] Cavani because the players must accept the mentality of a great club where three players compete for two places.

“Napoli's interests are the only ones that should count, otherwise we'll never have greater satisfactions. I would have put them in competition with each other to get the best out of them. I wanted Quagliarella to stay. It's not true that I no longer spoke to him.

"I only said at the start of the season that I would be giving fewer explanations with regard to my decisions. Not just to Quagliarella but to everybody.

“Whoever wasn't happy with certain rules, could leave. And in the end he left because he didn't accept the role in this team."
--------------------------
Goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)