Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Reja says Giovinco, but you include Quag, GDM says agreement, but you say bs. I ask why he wouldn't move when he's agreed to them in the past? You then say this mercato and start :lol:

Amazing, I love you brah for what it's worth. Stay decent. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Desis, anyone, what time is kick off tonight?? @Tommy @NotBonBon, are they showing the game on HD?
Star Sports HD1

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Tare said Conte blocked the transfer in the summer.

Tare said this: "Fabio declined our offer in January but gave us great hope about his availability in the summer."

Ciao Quag. :sad:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Tare said this: "Fabio declined our offer in January but gave us great hope about his availability in the summer."

When it happens I'll drink to that. I'll believe it when I see it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Awesome. I wasn't so sure. THought I'd have to stream.

Fair enough.

Good riddance
When it happens I'll drink to that. I'll believe it when I see it.
You don't have to like the player.nbut while he's part of the team, it'd be nice if y'all supported him doing well of he gets a chance. Same goes for Gio and Vuci. :tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
@baggio

Tare:

“We spoke to Quagliarella and Sebastian Giovinco, but neither of them wanted to leave Juventus in January.

“Quagliarella gave the all-clear for the summer, so we may well resume those negotiations in June."

Basically what Quag was doing was that he was trying to collect the last 6 months of his big pay check before going to Lazio. If he signs for Lazio today he'll probably get half of what he earns right now. 6 extra months with Juve is like a full year of salary with Lazio. It was a financial decision. Quag knew he'd play less for Juventus, especially with Osvaldo arriving.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Completely understandable. He want the money he's entitled too and probably wants to be apart of the squad that wins a historic three Scudetti in a row. :)xfinger:)

I don't think we'll see Quagliarella step on the pitch again.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Awesome. I wasn't so sure. THought I'd have to stream.

Fair enough.

You don't have to like the player.nbut while he's part of the team, it'd be nice if y'all supported him doing well of he gets a chance. Same goes for Gio and Vuci. :tup:
Good luck with that my friend. Unconditional support of a Juve player. On Tuz.

Hold on, wait for it.

:howler:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@baggio

Tare:

“We spoke to Quagliarella and Sebastian Giovinco, but neither of them wanted to leave Juventus in January.

“Quagliarella gave the all-clear for the summer, so we may well resume those negotiations in June."

Basically what Quag was doing was that he was trying to collect the last 6 months of his big pay check before going to Lazio. If he signs for Lazio today he'll probably get half of what he earns right now. 6 extra months with Juve is like a full year of salary with Lazio. It was a financial decision. Quag knew he'd play less for Juventus, especially with Osvaldo arriving.
Sure. Let's say that is what the situation is. Even though I don't think he'll earn half at Lazio. More like .5-.7 million less. But let's say that was the deal. I'd just like to ask you, what would you do in that situation? And would you be a leech for doing so if you did the same thing? Also, he went on to state that Quag has given the go ahead for next season. Is that 'Iaquinta like' ? No mention of Gio. Does that make Gio a leech if he doesn't want to move even then? I personally don't think so.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sure. Let's say that is what the situation is. Even though I don't think he'll earn half at Lazio. More like .5-.7 million less. But let's say that was the deal. I'd just like to ask you, what would you do in that situation? And would you be a leech for doing so if you did the same thing? Also, he went on to state that Quag has given the go ahead for next season. Is that 'Iaquinta like' ? No mention of Gio. Does that make Gio a leech if he doesn't want to move even then? I personally don't think so.
Gio didn't base his decision on money. Lazio only wanted him on loan, he'd get exactly the same salary in Lazio as here. Players usually want a permanent deal and not a loan so that's why I think he'll leave in the summer.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Quag and Vucinic were transfer listed.

Giovinco never was. Both his agent and Juve management said on numerous times that he's not going anywhere.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Giovinco was a matter of a loan while Lazio wanted Quag permanently.
Where did you read that? According to GDM Lazio wanted Quag on a loan with option to buy. I think it's because they couldn't sell Klose outright. Even Postiga was only a loan coz they couldnt afford an outright purchase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)