Fabio Quagliarella (25 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
As in not a direct Hernanes replacement..See Biabiany.

But its absolutely true that they were looking at a striker too side by side and in the end they signed Postiga.
Yes, coz they wanted Quag on loan. He agreed terms, but Juve wanted an outright sale. Similar to what happened in the last mercato window when the striker agreed terms.

Igli Tare's words as below: “We had a basic agreement with Quagliarella, but it was all blocked at the last minute by Antonio Conte,” confirmed Tare.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes, coz they wanted Quag on loan. He agreed terms, but Juve wanted an outright sale. Similar to what happened in the last mercato window when the striker agreed terms.

Igli Tare's words as below: “We had a basic agreement with Quagliarella, but it was all blocked at the last minute by Antonio Conte,” confirmed Tare.
This mercato? :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I defended Quag up until now but he really should have left this window. If the club informed him he's not going to play he should take the first train to Roma and go. He'd be starter for Lazio considering Klose was on his way out.

Reja said he wanted our forwards (Gio, Quag, Vucinic) and they all rejected Lazio. I can understand why Vucinic didn't want to go there but the other two are pulling Amauri on us :sergio:
Why would he say no to Lazio after agreeing to move there last mercato? Especially in a world cup year. It's likely that the clubs didn't agree the method of payment again. Lazio got Postiga for much less than Juve were offering for Quag.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why would he say no to Lazio after agreeing to move there last mercato? Especially in a world cup year. It's likely that the clubs didn't agree the method of payment again. Lazio got Postiga for much less than Juve were offering for Quag.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pretty sure that quote was from last summer's mercato.Why would Conte block the deal now :lol2: (considering he has/had 5 strikers already)
Didn't I already say it was from the last mercato? English? :lol:

I was addressing klin, I think he misunderstood that I was replying to him. Sorry about the confusion. But read my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea as in, yea? Like are we talking? Nvm brah. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Read the post you quoted. I've said it's from the last mercato. You try too hard. Decent troll is decent. :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Trust me I don't have to come up with stuff to be funny when I you in this thread to entertain the shit out of me. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That comment was hilarious after what has been said here. :lol:
Reja says Giovinco, but you include Quag, GDM says agreement, but you say bs. I ask why he wouldn't move when he's agreed to them in the past? You then say this mercato and start :lol:

Amazing, I love you brah for what it's worth. Stay decent. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Desis, anyone, what time is kick off tonight?? @Tommy @NotBonBon, are they showing the game on HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)