Fabio Quagliarella (11 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
I am indeed. Doesn't change the fact that i'm right.
:sergio:

we sucked in the first half. Quag sucked too in that period.

but do you know that football is played for two halves?

did you see that in the second half, he equalized and saved us an embarrassment.

why am I still replying to you?

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
:sergio:

we sucked in the first half. Quag sucked too in that period.

but do you know that football is played for two halves?

did you see that in the second half, he equalized and saved us an embarrassment.

why am I still replying to you?
No man what are you taking about?

It's Quags fault that everyone was missing sitters, it's also his fault that he didn't dribble past everyone and create chances for his teammates.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Football is not about scoring goals :agree:
Especially for a forward. :tup:

His first goal in the season - Against Copenhagen. Keep up :tup:
In his first start. BOOM. :chin:

Yeah, we were sucking. One of the reasons thanks to Quag.
We sucked thanks to Quag? Vidal didn't show up. Licht was all over the place. Pirlo was having difficulty finding his rhythm in that half. Bonnucci hoofing long balls to two SS's. Neither of whom would benefit from that. If anything, Quag had a perfectly legit run which was called offside in the first half, off one such ball. Please do tell me how Quag should be blamed for this. He is not a target man. Our midfield is asleep. And we are playing long balls. I didn't exactly see Tevez on fire in the first half either, cos he was just as isolated as Quag. It's a problem we have faced everytime we play a long ball game, NO MATTER who is playing up front.

Like I said earlier, is player can score 3600 odd goals this season and you're still going to be coming here to :inter: because your objectivity is tied to the fact that Matri got sold and he didnt.

People suddenly forgets his first half, one of the reasons we were behind against 10th place in Denmark.
Who in the team tonight had a good first half? All of our chances seemed to be coming off dead ball situations. If you noticed, Quag had a pretty good second half, which also had to do with the impetus of the midfield, with Pirlo and Pogba finding a bit more rhythm. It had a knock on effect on the team as a whole. You need to be a bit more objective about this player before you digress into Klin V2.

hopeless clown is hopeless

this hate is the easily the most retarded I've seen in this forum.
Easily. In fact, it's unbelievable though, how he bitchslaps the haters almost every time.

@Klin
@Bianconero_Aus

@W

log off in your shame
:lol:

Word brah.

Chocker, he sucks and scores a goal. Told ya'll he has a tendency to do so. One of the reasons why its hard for Conte to take him out.
He sucked when the team sucked. He was one of the best players in the second half when the team showed some life. End of story.

Joke of a player. No wonder our stubborn coach keeps playing him.
Coz the stubborn player keeps scoring. Hey Klin, you mad? Kid's got Karakta. :chin: :chin: :chin:

No man what are you taking about?

It's Quags fault that everyone was missing sitters, it's also his fault that he didn't dribble past everyone and create chances for his teammates.
Of course it is. Platini is on Uefa is Quag's fault. When our deal with Nike is done, it'll be Quag's fault. When Del Bosque shaves his moustache, it'll be Quag's fault. In fact, I think when Bale's injury insurance claims are rejected post his 100m signing, it'll also be Quags fault, and he will stills deserve to be sold.

Disgusting fucks.

- - - Updated - - -

We would have won if it was Llorente on instead of Quag.

Boo-ya.
No, actually, we would've won it if Quag had stayed on till the end coz he was one of the better player's in the second half.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Nice take on the goal, one incorrectly called offside, one nice header off the post.

Other than that, not a very good night for Qtube. Frustrating. He doesn't fit with Carlitos, there was very little understanding there at all.

I appreciate him saving us a point here, but we should still be looking for more quality up front; his characteristics don't really suit our attack.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The problem is people expect Quags to be a player that he is not. Quagliarella is a goal scorer nothing more than that, he cant create his own chances he needs service. People expect him to do things he can't and then say he's shit. He was given 2 chances today scored 1 and hit the bar with the other, I wouldn't have expected him to score from any of those chances and he nearly got 2. Give the guy credit he did well tonight people just expect to much of him. Tevez was not good at all today he could have played much better same for Vidal but nobody wants to complain about them only Quags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)