Fabio Quagliarella (37 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
“The Coach, as always, makes his decisions,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “But my objective is to do well in training and convince him to pick me game after game.
“I’m always ready. When the Coach decides that I need to start a game or come on as a substitute, he knows that he can calmly rely on me.
“If he decides that it is my turn to play then there would be no problem at all.”
“The Champions League, as it was last year for us as well, is a dream,” the forward added. “The hope is that we get further than we did in the last campaign. Let’s just see how it goes.”
“We had been at the top of for some time, but this Napoli, with their signings and play, are showing they are a Scudetto candidate,” said the formerAzzurri player.
“We knew that it would be a hard season for us in Serie A. But we are only at the Week 3 stage, the championship is long so let us wait and see.
“We certainly won’t give up.”
Stronk karakta. Sounds like a good attitude to me.

:lol:

Does it really matter what he's done in his career?! He could score 3671 goals this season, and you'd still hate on him compounded by the fact that he's probably starting ahead of a more deserving candidate like Llorente.

Sad, really.

Chin of steel
Biceps of Iron
Legs of Thundering muscles.

:chin:

I would die if i see him score a goal with his chin, for real
:tuttosport:

I like Quag...but jesus this non stop spamming of his face and the gif is getting so fucking annoying! I'm happy for Quag to stay here and put in decent performances, but can you save the Quag love for his thread and occasionally the match thread if he's made a difference?
Well said Cuti. :tup:

Tevez-Quag. It's going to be an interesting combo. :)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Maybe he'll score like his fans say or maybe not, but he's useless for around 89 minutes of the game. Waste of minutes on the pitch. He's not a poacher like Trezeguet who is a master finisher in the penalty box and worth being useless for most parts of the game.

Dec 31, 2008

haters mad.

they raging.

- - - Updated - - -

His first goal in the season - Against Copenhagen. Keep up :tup:
his first goal in less than 90 minutes of game time.

his first goal in the season in the first CL group stage match when we were trailing 1-0 and when we sucked in the first half.

hard to deal with it w?

stop being in denial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)