Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2008
To lose Diego and replace him with Quagliarella doesn't solve our problem of goals! Imagine Quagliarella and Amauri up front - better hope Chiellini keeps up his goalscoring! I really hope we don't get Quagliarella

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have no use for a player like quaq. With aquilini, krasic, pepe, martinez, camo and amuri to create, all we need is someone more prolific than amauri to finish those chances.
If Diego is a surpluss, then quaq is a total paste. Considering we re downgrading from a world class to a mediocre player, the +0.5 mil we are getting as a difference make this transfer as a total joke and weaken our team's value a great deal!
If we need to insist on italians, it better a pazzini finisher...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
excuse me but since when is Diego a world class player?
he is good and I like him but world class?
he was mediocre here and excelled at Bremen
is that enough to make you world class

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Does the Diego replacement have to be Italian? Talk about a narrow minded and limited approach. There are no good Italian players in attack, unless they are called Cassano or Balotelli. One is impossible to acquire, the other highly unlikely.

Apr 15, 2006
One could still argue why they'd brought in Uruguayan and Serbian wingers if they really wanted an Italian one. But maybe it's just me. Maybe all these moves by Marotta have clouded my views on who is now considered an acceptable player for Juve. This has been one fucked up piece of shit mercato topped with some cream and cherry.

Sep 18, 2008
Football italia:

'Sky Italia claim Juventus are very close to signing Fabio Quagliarella on loan from Napoli. :sergio:

The news comes just as Diego has left for German side Wolfsburg. Juventus had hoped to sign Udinese striker Antonio Di Natale, but he turned down a move to Turin.

Sky Italia reports that Juventus have since turned their attention to Quagliarella. The Bianconeri have apparently offered to loan the Italy international at a cost of €4.5m.

They also hope to include an option in the deal, which will allow them to make the prospective transfer permanent next summer for a fee of €10.5m.'

:tdown:

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #179
    Quagliarella-Juve official perhaps after Elfsborg-Naples - TMW

4.5 million euros - with the right of redemption set at 10.5 million.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)