Fabio Quagliarella - FW - Napoli (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
why is nobody trying to buy luis suarez. he has demonstrated at world cup not only his talent, but his addiction to winning and never say die attitude. i would really loe to have a player like him.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
why is nobody trying to buy luis suarez. he has demonstrated at world cup not only his talent, but his addiction to winning and never say die attitude. i would really loe to have a player like him.
because Ajax want about 40m Euros for him:crazy:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Well...he certainly has an eye for the spectacular now and then, and when fired-up can be great (that sub against Slovakia, in mind). However, as the replacement for Diego? No. Too big a difference in class, even if he is "the more appropriately positioned player".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is so pathetic. We are pushing Diego out without a quality replacement lined up so now the management is just going between whatever mediocre Italian FWs they can find. Shameful really.

I wonder if Diego's sale was planned all along once we got Krasic and the reason Del Neri said he was staying before was because the Krasic link had gone dead for a bit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
May as well ask for Palladino back. :sergio:

Ah, well, at least Quag was the only player on the Italy 2010 squad that seemed to give a rat's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)