vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2016

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Spurs fans bitching about Kulu and Benta is so out of place for me, lol. Last time I saw them, they have only two quality players - Son and Kane.

No one will convince me that Harry fucking Winks is better than Bentancur. Sure, the latter is not a world beater but Spurs aren't in a place to expect WC players coming in, let's be honest.

It's like Juve fans bitching that Madird got Kroos for 30m. Some transfer are simply unavailable to you, regardless of how much cash you've got in your pockets.

Benta will definitely benefit from Conte's strict system. Kulu is yet to be developed, he should be fine in Conte's 3421/352.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Spurs fans bitching about Kulu and Benta is so out of place for me, lol. Last time I saw them, they have only two quality players - Son and Kane.

No one will convince me that Harry fucking Winks is better than Bentancur. Sure, the latter is not a world beater but Spurs aren't in a place to expect WC players coming in, let's be honest.

It's like Juve fans bitching that Madird got Kroos for 30m. Some transfer are simply unavailable to you, regardless of how much cash you've got in your pockets.

Benta will definitely benefit from Conte's strict system. Kulu is yet to be developed, he should be fine in Conte's 3421/352.
Well said, both will most likely thrive over there especially with Conte being in their face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)