vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sacron

May 16, 2010
Calma guys, let's not be so greedy. It's just January and the guy is dropping 60m+ for two expandable players :D
Oh I am sorry. I will now forgive him, for not replacing Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio or Pirlo. For spending a shit ton of money on jabronis and also to show the world how big his D is by buying Ronaldo.

Its all forgiven Paratici. We did not want to win 10 times in a row anyway. Instead we wanted to rebuild.

But you are right ,its a very good start. The man is negotiating for weeks for Adama and Luiz Diaz - only to fail. Thank god he is shit. So he have to turn his eye to the only thing he knows, Italia and Juve. :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"At best he is a weak puppet for Levy not able to do anything he wants and just bows down to whatever Levy tells him to do.

At worst, and more likely, he is a fraud with limited skills that rode the coat tails of Marotta but is nowhere near good enough to run the show himself."

@badass

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I supported him but i did mistake i guess ... .as many of his players failed with Allegri ... maybe i was hypnotized with his days with Marotta managing him.......

Anyway ....Well then , Tici can you take Rabiot and Aurthur too ... please

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"At best he is a weak puppet for Levy not able to do anything he wants and just bows down to whatever Levy tells him to do.

At worst, and more likely, he is a fraud with limited skills that rode the coat tails of Marotta but is nowhere near good enough to run the show himself."

@badass
ROFL those mother fuckers ripped off one of my posts from a few days ago. Specifically about riding Marotta coattails.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)