vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
They don't seem to appreciate him https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/fabio-paratici.41294/page-89

Not keen on Bentancur or Kulusevski either :sad:
Let them laugh. But as people laugh at him, we all should see this objectively
We don't know exactly how much budget Spurs have. But getting 1 midfield and 1 winger seems to be their target during this transfer window.

1 MC to partner Hojberg, now they play Skipp there. That's why they linked to some players in MC
- Wijnaldum exchange with Ndombele, but i guess Wijnaldum dont want to back to EPL for other clubs than Liverpool now
- McKennie : Not for Sale
- Kessie : Probably want to end contract and go to Barca
- Bissouma : On sexual assault case. Probably not kind of player Conte wants. Expensive

They look for winger :
- Traore : I guess this was matter of heart as Traore is La Masia graduate. He even take wage cut to join Barca
- Luis Diaz : Expensive, 40m + 20m add ons. Could be because budget issue or player prefer Liverpool

Now the time is limited and he picks proven player he and Conte know with reasonable cost

Kulusevski : only 5 mio for 18 months loan + Obligation if certain condition achieved like CL Spot. If they got CL spot it means its massive for their revenue since they havent join it for quite some time. They also have 2 Serie A Young Player Winner for 2 seasons Kulu and Romero. He is only 21 years old and in this 2.5 years since played in Serie A he has 3 coaches D'Aversa, Pirlo, Allegri. He surely learn a lot and need some place which let him grow again. He also a good kid as far i know and Conte would be happy to guide him

Bentancur : They need proper CM/DM to partner Hojberg. Bentancur provide that. He also still young, not on big wages previously with lots of experience winning and should be have good understanding tactically. No quality DM/MC will be available now for around 20m. 19m + 6m also a good deal for them. Bruno Guimares sold to Newcastle for double the price 40m + 8m bonus

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let them laugh. But as people laugh at him, we all should see this objectively
We don't know exactly how much budget Spurs have. But getting 1 midfield and 1 winger seems to be their target during this transfer window.

1 MC to partner Hojberg, now they play Skipp there. That's why they linked to some players in MC
- Wijnaldum exchange with Ndombele, but i guess Wijnaldum dont want to back to EPL for other clubs than Liverpool now
- McKennie : Not for Sale
- Kessie : Probably want to end contract and go to Barca
- Bissouma : On sexual assault case. Probably not kind of player Conte wants. Expensive

They look for winger :
- Traore : I guess this was matter of heart as Traore is La Masia graduate. He even take wage cut to join Barca
- Luis Diaz : Expensive, 40m + 20m add ons. Could be because budget issue or player prefer Liverpool

Now the time is limited and he picks proven player he and Conte know with reasonable cost

Kulusevski : only 5 mio for 18 months loan + Obligation if certain condition achieved like CL Spot. If they got CL spot it means its massive for their revenue since they havent join it for quite some time. They also have 2 Serie A Young Player Winner for 2 seasons Kulu and Romero. He is only 21 years old and in this 2.5 years since played in Serie A he has 3 coaches D'Aversa, Pirlo, Allegri. He surely learn a lot and need some place which let him grow again. He also a good kid as far i know and Conte would be happy to guide him

Bentancur : They need proper CM/DM to partner Hojberg. Bentancur provide that. He also still young, not on big wages previously with lots of experience winning and should be have good understanding tactically. No quality DM/MC will be available now for around 20m. 19m + 6m also a good deal for them. Bruno Guimares sold to Newcastle for double the price 40m + 8m bonus
Tici fan detected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)