vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
But but Mr MVP aka I demand 15 mill is our best player :baus:
And he cost us 2 points against Lazio by being dumb fuck, losing the ball in the final minute.

The way Lazio and Napoli are now charging forward, those 2 points lost might prove more costly then we ever imagined, if we drop to fucking 5th place in the end!

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
And he cost us 2 points against Lazio by being dumb fuck, losing the ball in the final minute.

The way Lazio and Napoli are now charging forward, those 2 points lost might prove more costly then we ever imagined, if we drop to fucking 5th place in the end!
It's always him.

Remember Cardiff -> rumours about something went wrong in the dressing room.

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/20...ng-room-half-time-champions-league-final/amp/

Paulo Dybala had been booked after 12 minutes and was largely ineffective in the contest thereafter, with the Italian defender rounding on the youngster for the yellow card he received amongst other things.

There have also been claims that there was a physical altercation between them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
okay, so let's pollute the paratici thread with the dybala "discussion" too :sergio:

1. literally no one confirmed that 15m. unreliable bs that a journalist pulled out of his ass, but nicely fits a narrative.
2. after he carelessly gave away the ball vs lazio, there were at least 6 juve players that could have stopped lazio's attack. but but but dybala
3. at cardiff, we had one single player who showed up (mandzukic :sheik: ). even that article states that it was bonucci who stirred the shit (and who consequently left the club during the next mercato). but but but dybala.

and i'm not even a fanboy, but these interpretations simply don't make sense. it's like 'he never was a regular goal scorer", "didn't have a single good season", "never scored against an important team", and stuff like that. revisionism at its worse.

now let's get back bashing paratici, that's what this thread is for. :baus:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
McKennie is listed as a midfielder, as far as I know. And I'm staying away from this discussion, therefor I didn't gave an opinion :D
Not getting into it either. Just pointing out the fact that all are attackers with the exception of McKennie. But he has played in that attacking midfield role that Ramsey did earlier in the season ie our most attacking position other than our forwards. So not really startling that those players are our top scorers.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's always him.

Remember Cardiff -> rumours about something went wrong in the dressing room.

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/20...ng-room-half-time-champions-league-final/amp/

Paulo Dybala had been booked after 12 minutes and was largely ineffective in the contest thereafter, with the Italian defender rounding on the youngster for the yellow card he received amongst other things.

There have also been claims that there was a physical altercation between them.
:lol: dybala in physical altercation

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So the top five goalscorers are the four attacking players who played the most? (+ Mckennie). Truly shocking stuff.
There are 2 young wingers there and I think we had wingers before like Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa but they didn't make our top-5 scoring sheet. Also the others midfielders numbers don't come close to McKennie. That's it. Doesn't have to be shocking, I guess?

You could use this to go either way; pointing out some good transfers last summer, awful transfers in the years before that or pointing towards the team's over reliance on some guys to produce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)