vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
As long as we don't get rid of this issue, we won't win CL anytime soon.

Just look at favorites - they have stable squads and retain their best players while adding to it, even little by little.

Juve needs to sell key/potential top players pretty much every Summer to cover the holes in the books.
They are also not playing in backwards Serie A.
The English clubs have tv rights.
The Spanish giants have the banks and their FIGC bailing them out. Also have a bigger fan base, bigger stadiums and reside in bigger cities.
Bayern plays in a richer country and usually gets all their local talent dirt cheap.
And some have sugar daddy's.

Now if Exor doesn't want to burn out money on Juve anytime soon, the trend is going to continue for many years to come, because with Ronaldo I think we have achieved peak financial power.
It's all downhill from here, as the the sporting powers in Italy seem to be stuck in time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Replace Demiral with Dybala. The rest I'm okay with.
I think we should keep Demiral too but losing another CB plus I doubt the club will keep Dragusin (pluzvalenza or trade type of player)...we gonna be light on CBs ESPECIALLY if Chiellini retires (which he should).

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
What he should do this summer

1) Moise Kean swap with Ramsey + Douglas Costa
Ramsey's will be pure profit on transfer fee plus wage saved would be amazing.

2) Gosens. Romero for 20m (2m loan + 18m) already confirmed. Try with contropartite like Fabrotta/Rugani/Pjaca/Bernardeschi/Mandragora etc...

3) Locatelli 5m loan with obligation like the chiesa deal. Give us money to buy other players this year.
Try with contropartite like Fabrotta/Rugani/Pjaca/Bernardeschi/Mandragora etc...

4) M.Savic/Pogba/Aouar/Van De Beek
Just buy. No messing around.
May need to pose a swap deal with Rabiot for the united players.

5) Optional imo but worth trying to get De Paul. Reminds me of a better pereyra. Can play AM, box to box and even on wings.
Try with contropartite like Fabrotta/Rugani/Pjaca/Bernardeschi/Mandragora etc...

5 good quality signings. Keeping all the best players we have and strengthening weak departments.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Im wondering how some here supported this team for decades and yet fall for few rumors here and their

not only eat the bait with open mouth but they believe it like happening next businesses day ,,,,and setup their court yard to hang Fabio ...

and the source is what [CorSport] :lol:...kill me please

Tuzzers tuzzing around like their is no tomorrow !

anyway summer is coming and nothing will happen until we hire the new coach ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)