vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Btw, I would kill to have Khedira in this squad, he would be our best MF, and that speaks volumes about the squad.

And while no one is defending Pirlo anymore, Badass will come and say that all this failure of the season is only Pirlo's fault.
Khedira was like a plague since 2018, I'm glad he's gone. He'd be our worst mid, even worse than Ramsey.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Khedira was like a plague since 2018, I'm glad he's gone. He'd be our worst mid, even worse than Ramsey.
Well...

Khedira on form was a great player... the proble was that at the last years he was always injured

Ramsey on form... dont know, in Juventus we haven't seen him that long on form quite honestly :rolleyes2:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well...

Khedira on form was a great player... the proble was that at the last years he was always injured

Ramsey on form... dont know, in Juventus we haven't seen him that long on form quite honestly :rolleyes2:
Marchisio on form was a great player as well, doesn't mean we should be sad he's not with the team in 2021 and make up crap like he'd be our best mid when his legs gave up on football years ago

Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
post_old.gif
21-02-2021, 12:05 #14222
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

image.jpg

icon1.gif

In 2016 Paratici rejected signing Mbappe because he thought €50 million was too much for a youngster, the next summer they bought Bernardeschi for €40m + bonuses ��

�� **********

sig.gif

Quote:

- - - Updated - - -

Found this on AC Milan's forum

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You could say the same for everyone else who didn't pay €50m for Mbappe. Seems like a low figure for such a talent, so much so that I don't believe it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)