vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think a 7 doesn't tell the entire story. While he may have turned over some players he did so by buying out parts of their contract. That is counter intuitive to the offloading of dead weight contracts. If that happens again this summer then he's absolutely not fit for the role.

Get ready for another 2-3 years of this while he remains in his post
Wait, what? On what ground is he allowed to do business in the summer? His time is consumed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Btw, I would kill to have Khedira in this squad, he would be our best MF, and that speaks volumes about the squad.

And while no one is defending Pirlo anymore, Badass will come and say that all this failure of the season is only Pirlo's fault.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
:lol: Man, we will agree to disagree here lets just leave it at that.
Ya man this is nature ...disagree on something themselves said it is very good or at least satisfactory ....then contradict themselves and now the mercato is bad ..

one question to you and the disagree party ....who is your alternatives for the position may i know ?

you keep screaming he not capable, show me your cards ?

because if something not realistic and really really better than Fabio ...The only thing i see here is just Blah...waiting you and your disagreement party

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ya man this is nature ...disagree on something themselves said it is very good or at least satisfactory ....then contradict themselves and now the mercato is bad ..

one question to you and the disagree party ....who is your alternatives for the position may i know ?

you keep screaming he not capable, show me your cards ?

because if something not realistic and really really better than Fabio ...The only thing i see here is just Blah...waiting you and your disagreement party
Marotta was better, as the results speak for themselves. I don't know many sporting directors, and as such it would be ludicrous to suggest because I, some guy on the other side of the world, don't know some names would mean we cannot do better. That said, Lazio seems to find some very good players, as does Sassuolo for their budgets. Meanwhile we're paying Ramsey and Rabiot €7M each per year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)