vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think we'll see a mass exodus in the summer and lose a few high earners that won't want to put up with this anymore
good. There are maybe two or three players I would lose sleep over losing and the only high earner on that list is de Ligt. The rest can all bounce. Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, Rabiot, Ramsey, Sandro, etc etc. Fuck em all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If we’d been pinching pennies, we’d at least have some sorta explanation for it, but we’ve been one of the most free-spending clubs in football lately, which makes it even more shocking. Manchester United post-Fergie level bad spending.
Need at least someone in there with a grand vision of the direction of the team on field. Not just patchwork signings.

Clearly, neither upper management or the coach have it

- - - Updated - - -

Calling it now, selling Dybala for dirt cheap and replacing him with half dead, massively overpaid Augero will be Tici's piece de resistance

His coup de grace to the heart of the once mighty Marottaventus

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You got it all wrong. Marotta started the destruction by extending Khedira. Paratici is trying to save us from that mess.
By signing midfielders so good, in Ramsey, Rabiot, McKennie and Arthur - that not even Badass himself wants to keep just a single one of them.
Sell everyone except De Ligt, Demiral, Cuadrado and chiesa for all I care.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Is there anyone that supports him at this point? Besides Badass of course.

I'd just like to see an argument in his favor, if anyone could provide it.
@Badass Dybala If you would be so kind please.
Forget about supporting Paratici or not ....let him root in hell ....

just one question ...how you judge players you did recruit with impotent coach such Pirlo ...

We didn't see a team performance so you can point out your fingers to a player or two ....

tell me how ?

fuck Paratici in his two holes.... but tell me how to judge those players in these circumstances ...!!

just a football logic ...then later we talk from their ...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We are the slowest, energy less, most lethargic, least intense, choose whatever synonym, we are that. You guys though Jogbonna was bad, we now have a team of Jogbonnas

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Forget about supporting Paratici or not ....let him root in hell ....

just one question ...how you judge players you did recruit with impotent coach such Pirlo ...

We didn't see a team performance so you can point out your fingers to a player or two ....

tell me how ?

fuck Paratici in his two holes.... but tell me how to judge those players in these circumstances ...!!

just a football logic ...then later we talk from their ...
To be clear, I'm not trying to personally attack you and Badass like many would do around here, I'm just genuinely curious about what you see. But basically you put 100% blame on the coach?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol Theres no words to describe the mess this idiot has done.

Im nOt even angry anymore. Im just witnessing the end of this team, this era, laughing mad while going down with the ship.

Juve has died, long life juventus.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
To be clear, I'm not trying to personally attack you and Badass like many would do around here, I'm just genuinely curious about what you see. But basically you put 100% blame on the coach?
Yes ...he is responsible to make these group showing up ,,,
Do we have a clear formation ? ....NO
Do the players know their roles ? NO
Do we have the team coherence and unity ? NO
...I can keep on and on if you want .... and still it is a big fat NO ....

When we have a basic team structure ...then you start to point out on the personal problems ....

Regarding Paratici ... just have a look about this poll done before ...

1617527611514.png

you can see Tuzers majority voted around 7.5 and 8 of our mercato......which i don't know ...very good to say the least ! the majority are satisfied with our meracato :lol:

yes the problem is the coach and who hired the this coach ...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Wait, you're using tuzzers opinion as measurement of success?
Are you imply that ... Tuzzers don't know nothing about football ....hmmmmm

little focus on the poll ...i found respectable names here
1617540935160.png

1617540956136.png

1617540977065.png

so ...you think Tuzzers opinion is not reliable ...ah ...those guys took shit you mean ? ...good luck then with them ....

I really liked how the majority liked our mercato and was very good , for me was excellent .....

Find the hangers somewhere else fella

1617541216316.png

you wasted my time posting this you manic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)