vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That fat 29 year old striker won us a scudetto though. Piggie created lots of goals for himself and finished half chances like it was nothing.
He also sent us to CL final in 2017 with his goals against Monaco, and scored 3 goals that sent us through against Tottenham the next year. I disliked Higgy a lot pre-Juve, but he gave us two great seasons. Bigger problem was how quickly he declined once hitting 30. Just didn’t look after his body well enough and wasn’t in the kind of shape needed to continue at a top level as he got older.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let me tell you something.
There isn't a single person better than Para out there that is considered improvement.

Either you have unlimited budget like City and buy whomever you want without needing anyone runs things or you are Juventus with limited budget and play in farmers league.

You guys act like we are on piles of money and spending it on garbage players.
Most of our buys are successful ones.
So...

He can fuck off wherever he wants to go. Don't wanna see his sarri ass on the bench anymore.

And Paratici should go with him. He has assembled a bunch of trash players around Ronaldo and Dybala and calls it a great squad.
Can you make up your mind for once?

Hating Allegri and wanting him sacked.
Fanboying Sarri, then shitting on Sarri. Now pretending you've been pro Allegri all along.

Hating on Paratici, now wanting to keep him lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Actually it's good news. We, the fans, got the message now loud and clear that the club embraced mediocrity. I have finally reached the state of no fucks given.
all we need now is for club to substantially increase the price of the tickets for match games and we become new arsenal @JuveJay

Jan 22, 2016
So...

Fanboying Sarri, then shitting on Sarri. Now pretending you've been pro Allegri all along.

So you bring 2 different posts from 2 different year.

So...

You made a Failed attempt dude.

Anyway I will explain just because I respect you.

The second post is from last year when we got eliminated by Lion.
Our squad was shit and I rightfully criticised him for his lack of bring in good players.

But this year he has added great players to the squad and I don't have any reason to want him go.

About Allegri, I don't know how many times should I explain it. At this point you are just trolling.

And for Sarri. I don't give a shit who is gonna coach us as long he brings result and good performances.he failed and should have gone. Why should I defend him anymore when he has faield us?

And I will surly change my views about everything that happens to this team. There were times Costa played well that doesn't mean I should support him to the end of the day.

Your problem with me is you think I'm like you and I defend someone until death even if they are shit. I will proudly change my mind about players and coaches every season based on their performances.

So please stop this kind of quoting game.you might even find me shit on Paratici next season, so be ready for it and don't get surprised.

Jan 22, 2016
you and your friends made a gang here and every time, you turn up against someone and mock him for caring about your post and explain things.

The only thing that Devil dude is contributing to this forum is quote and mocking posters in every thread. I haven't even seen him write a meaningful post for a long time.

You don't like my post؟OK go ahead and put me in your ignor list.

Last time I remembered we were all juve fans gathering around each other and enjoy talking about things we care. But unfortunately all I see is hate and mocking.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
you and your friends made a gang here and every time, you turn up against someone and mock him for caring about your post and explain things.

The only thing that Devil dude is contributing to this forum is quote and mocking posters in every thread. I haven't even seen him write a meaningful post for a long time.

Last time I remembered we were all juve fans gathering around each other and enjoy talking about things we care. But unfortunately all I see is hate and mocking.
Your opinions change as quick as the weather and I just wanted to make sure I understand correctly. My bad.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I suggest you don't take anything you read on an internet forum personal. I have no agenda against you. Don't recall at least. We may disagree but there is no ill intent in banter.

Most importanty, Tici, Nedved, Agnelli could care less of what I think/write on this obscure, toxic, demented medium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)