vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You guys have better replacement for him or just hating on everything that is related to the club right now? From Ronaldo to Dybala, Pirlo, Paratici and ..... All I hear here is they all should go.

So tell me who are going to bring in to replace Paratici?
That's up to the management to figure out.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean we have better team than what we have had since 3 years ago. With a competent coach we would have won this year league easily.

We had the money to improve our mid but he decided to spend almost 200m to replace the old guards in defence. I don't blame him for that quite frankly.

But hiring Pirlo while Alegrri was available is inexcusable and the only reason we aent winning the league. I don't know if it was his choice or someone else brought pirlo here.
2017 team's starting eleven is much better than this. We just have better depth options now.

Jan 22, 2016
Let me tell you something.
There isn't a single person better than Para out there that is considered improvement.

Either you have unlimited budget like City and buy whomever you want without needing anyone runs things or you are Juventus with limited budget and play in farmers league.

You guys act like we are on piles of money and spending it on garbage players.
Most of our buys are successful ones.

Jan 22, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

2017 team's starting eleven is much better than this. We just have better depth options now.
As a team I think we are on par or better than 2017 team. The only problem is our Coach is naive and inexperienced. Give this team to Allegri and he will take us to CL final at least.

That 2017 team didn't have a single injury before an important matche.

with injuries we are dealing right now our squad isn't better than a team like Lazio. So it's natural to underrate the squad because we never had our whole team available for once this season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You guys have better replacement for him or just hating on everything that is related to the club right now? From Ronaldo to Dybala, Pirlo, Paratici and ..... All I hear here is they all should go.

So tell me who are going to bring in to replace Paratici?
They are not the same
  • Be against CR7 is just nonsense.
  • Paulo has been injured almost all season and he was out of form in the few games he played, other than that just soft troll haters.
  • Pirlo is doing a lot to be criticized it
  • The team have regressed a lot since Fabio took over, we are figthing for UCL spot right now against a Merda team that can't beat any second tier team in europe and a Milan with grand pa Ibra destroying the league... Fabio is the one to blame

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Help me make sense of this.

@Bianconero81
We've lost the plot. As @DAiDEViL rightfully stated, we're rewarding incompetence and mediocrity.

What message does that send? Hey, finishing 3rd or 4th and being bounced out of Europe in the 2nd round for the 2nd consecutive season by a mediocre bunch of Portuguese Pirates is grounds for renewal? GTFO!

This Glorified boy scout turned SD has no business being in this position or having his contract renewed. Appalling and disgusting decision by Agnelli and the board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)