vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But the Tici fanboys and experts will tell you otherwise
Tbh I really see how you are against him since Dybala and Sarri cases ...and the current recruitment....

one by one ...

Dybala was at his worst season when Fabio decided to sell him and his tag was a 100m that time ... at that point we all know how inconsistent dybala was and as he supposed to be the key man to carry the attack ...he didnt live to expectations except last season .... current season confirm that Fabio decision was on spot

Sarri appointment, Sarri Napoli was the best football you ever see in Serie A, i watched few of Napoli matches and really it is excitement to watch .... now personally i hated the transfer as Juventini but it was surgical decision from the management to change our football from a doll standstill into a flow fluids attacking .... seems our roots and deep down the nerves we are caged in our pragmatic football and changing this an impossible task even when a shock transfer as CR7 supposed to changed this mentality we still failed ...

the fail was building attacking team on a weak midfield since 2017 ....hiring CR7 from the beginning was wrong to me

last , this year he did great signings to improve this team , but just one question , how you judge those players performance with sn impotant coach like pirlo, the point is that , give me a good coach so i can judge those players first ...thank you

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's hiding in the Agnelli thread harping on about Del Neri.

I doubt he will find his way over here in the near future.
I''m seeing a pattern here. Vidal got into that drunken accident and got sold. Dybala has been in the worst form of his life these last years and Parasite has done more harm than good to this team.

Everything Badass touches turn to shit :sad:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
One rainy evening, Fabio will be sitting at home, drunk and crying, swiping tears with sheets of paper filled with plusvalenza statements from the past periods. He will be thinking of the peak of his career, when he was deemed to be the great mastermind behind all the successful Juventus deals while Marotta was to blame for the bad ones. And that will be the moment when he send Beppe the link to this song.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
https://www.football-italia.net/167135/paratici-pirlo-right-path-juventus

“Unfortunately, to those who don’t work in football, the result is the only thing that counts.....but we also need to follow certain steps to get there."

The oldest trick in football, looking at "the big picture" to deflect from the pathetic results. He can GTFO in June :tup:
I’m still hoping it’s just a FI clickbait mistranslation... inexplicably pathetic statement otherwise, at this stage defeatist even.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Jan 22, 2016
I mean we have better team than what we have had since 3 years ago. With a competent coach we would have won this year league easily.

We had the money to improve our mid but he decided to spend almost 200m to replace the old guards in defence. I don't blame him for that quite frankly.

But hiring Pirlo while Alegrri was available is inexcusable and the only reason we aent winning the league. I don't know if it was his choice or someone else brought pirlo here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)