vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
- Oh, oh Pavel !!
- What ?
- You see the hot chick in front of us, i would like to fuck her
- Oh stop fabio, there's a match , and yeah keep your glasses , people will see that you are still drunk
Let's be faire, about what would you have been talking about? Sarriball or the hot chick?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One thing that makes a little less irritated is that Fabio and Pavel have to travel each week, sweating in the empty arena to watch the most dreadful football game possible.
But then you realize they make millions each year, get to watch your beloved Juventus live in the arena, and sometimes make fucked up decisions that hurt and damage the club you love :sigh: :sad:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Watching this team yesterday (with disdain) I decided to look through the roster and highlight players that have either shown they are worthy of the jersey or have shown a glimmer of potential over the last year.

The list is quite short, and worryingly 2 of the players are there on sentiment and sadly won’t be a huge asset over the next few years;

Buffon
Tek
Chiellini
Demiral
De Ligt
Sandro
Cuadrado
Rabiot
Bentancur
Dybala
Ronaldo

From a list of 25 players that’s a reflection of the team that Paratici has put together (and marotta of course before him but tici had a hand in that). Take out Buffon and Chiellini who are unlikely to offer us anything that’s 9 players who have shown any kind of promise.

What a sad state of affairs for a team that has spent 9 years building for the CL. We’ve taken this team so far backward from the BBC/Pogba pirlo Vidal/tevez morata days it’s really quite impressive

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Watching this team yesterday (with disdain) I decided to look through the roster and highlight players that have either shown they are worthy of the jersey or have shown a glimmer of potential over the last year.

The list is quite short, and worryingly 2 of the players are there on sentiment and sadly won’t be a huge asset over the next few years;

Buffon
Tek
Chiellini
De Ligt
Sandro
Cuadrado
Rabiot
Bentancur
Dybala
Ronaldo

From a list of 25 players that’s a reflection of the team that Paratici has put together (and marotta of course before him but tici had a hand in that). Take out Buffon and Chiellini who are unlikely to offer us anything that’s 8 players who have shown any kind of promise.

What a sad state of affairs for a team that has spent 9 years building for the CL. We’ve taken this team so far backward from the BBC/Pogba pirlo Vidal/tevez morata days it’s really quite impressive
I would add Demiral, but otherwise I completely agree. Terrible job by Paratici and co.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Bonucci has had a good season and definitely belongs to players worthy of Juve. Its just his previous two seasons were so horrible, every time he makes a mistake his stock plummets. Fron the CBs its clearly Rugani who doesnt belong at Juve, the rest do.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This mofo is basically working for Inter.
He scouts good players and the moment we are linked with them, Marotta moves in for the kill and closes the deal because he a more competent negotiator and a financial whiz.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He scouts good players and the moment we are linked with them, Marotta moves in for the kill and closes the deal because he a more competent negotiator and a financial whiz.
But he signed CR7 and MDL

I challenge you to name someone who has made equal or better moves for their club in the past 3 seasons

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Oh please, we got best talent in the league (Kulusevski) , also last year we got Demiral,De Ligt .

I hope he'll sign Zaniolo !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
:lol: Anyways don't want to put all blame on him as I realised that there were others guys like Aldo Mazzia and Garimberti also making these decisions.
Also Inter's Ausilio is pretty good at identifying talents as well; they seem to fall apart after joining the club. Ausilio has been there for more than 10 years and as Sporting director for more than 5 yes I think

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am happy with the acquisitions of Arthur and Kulusevski. If we can acquire Milik through trading players (and get Golzalo off the wage bill) I think that could be another good coup.

After that, I hope our mercato isn't completely done. I think we still need another fullback (not including Pellegrini) and one more CM. Also wouldn't mind Zaniolo

Make something close to that happen and I will be more than satisfied with the mercato

Of course the most important move of the summer is to dump Sarri with extreme prejudice. I can see finishing out the season with him (hard to replace at this point) but If that clown is still here at the start of next season then the Tootsie and Nedved have failed again. The whole summer mercato is a failure if we keep Sarri.

Does his non stop high pressing game work the squad we have, the attackers we have? How about when the team counter presses rather than regaining shape? or has it constantly left us exposed defensively?

Does his fast tempo short passing through the middle? Dybala and CR7 have slowly adapted but we just don't have the CMs for it. Even our better midifelders like rabiot and bentancur aren't really the type. Maybe Ramsey but how much can you count on him?

Unless we are going to replace half the team to suit exactly how Sarri wants to play then he is nothing but a cancer here, the team will only get worse, more frustrated as they struggle to play his style.

tldr, player acquisitions have been decent but its all moot if we dont sack Sarri before next season or I predict an even worse one than the current season

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I am happy with the acquisitions of Arthur and Kulusevski. If we can acquire Milik through trading players (and get Golzalo off the wage bill) I think that could be another good coup.

After that, I hope our mercato isn't completely done. I think we still need another fullback (not including Pellegrini) and one more CM. Also wouldn't mind Zaniolo

Make something close to that happen and I will be more than satisfied with the mercato

Of course the most important move of the summer is to dump Sarri with extreme prejudice. I can see finishing out the season with him (hard to replace at this point) but If that clown is still here at the start of next season then the Tootsie and Nedved have failed again. The whole summer mercato is a failure if we keep Sarri.

Does his non stop high pressing game work the squad we have, the attackers we have? How about when the team counter presses rather than regaining shape? or has it constantly left us exposed defensively?

Does his fast tempo short passing through the middle? Dybala and CR7 have slowly adapted but we just don't have the CMs for it. Even our better midifelders like rabiot and bentancur aren't really the type. Maybe Ramsey but how much can you count on him?

Unless we are going to replace half the team to suit exactly how Sarri wants to play then he is nothing but a cancer here, the team will only get worse, more frustrated as they struggle to play his style.

tldr, player acquisitions have been decent but its all moot if we dont sack Sarri before next season or I predict an even worse one than the current season
Getting rid of Sarri is fine, but who will you replace him with.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Zero chance Sarri is going to be fired before next season. Agnelli just mentioned we have changed 13 people from staff and we won't be doing that again so soon.

Came here to say that Paratici contract is up next fall. However, reports are saying he has full trust of il Présidente and 99% Fabio is staying beyond his current contract.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Zero chance Sarri is going to be fired before next season. Agnelli just mentioned we have changed 13 people from staff and we won't be doing that again so soon.

Came here to say that Paratici contract is up next fall. However, reports are saying he has full trust of il Présidente and 99% Fabio is staying beyond his current contract.
giphy.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)