vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I would say better we stick with Fabio ...everyone has cons and pros ...and Fabio 70% of his decisions are right and 30% are not ....

Marotta is the same ... look at other clubs ....no one made 100 % correct decisions on players ....

Ramsey is his black point to me ....but he improved our defence and fix it ...

now ...he must do surgery and fix this team in mid and attack ...accept we are in end cycle...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I would say better we stick with Fabio ...everyone has cons and pros ...and Fabio 70% of his decisions are right and 30% are not ....

Marotta is the same ... look at other clubs ....no one made 100 % correct decisions on players ....

Ramsey is his black point to me ....but he improved our defence and fix it ...

now ...he must do surgery and fix this team in mid and attack ...accept we are in end cycle...
You mean you agree with offloading kean for peanuts and trading spinazolla for Pellegrini?
Do you prefer Danillo over Cancelo too?
Paratici has had his chance, we cant build a CL competitive team with him, he is manipulated by player managers

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You mean you agree with offloading kean for peanuts and trading spinazolla for Pellegrini?
Paratici has had his chance, we cant build a CL competitive team with him, he is manipulated by player managers
For Kean, Riola was pushing him out .... after few games their heads were inflated ... now they regret it ... and kean yet to prove himself so as a Juve we could feel sad he left ...

Spina, he was barely fit , like costa and ramsey, yes he is talented but always injured and we have enough

Danilo, see... Cancelo was better of course going forward ... but a hole in defense ...

Danilo .. a Cuad backup ...+ less salary expenses than Cancelo ... + good for the books + we saw him training irresponsible many times ... kicked out....

this is the first year for Fabio ...at the end of yhis season, the only mistake is Ramsey ... the goods:

selling Can, Marotta hire
getting rid of Pjanic with Authur is financially good
Buying Rabiot, Demiral
Buying MDL i will take it as a club effort with Nedved and Riola ...

As a first year in charge i take it as a good job...

lets see what he can pull now....

terminate Khadira , sell two of costa, berna, matuidi .... kick Rugani, MDS some how

replace Higgy , renew Dybala and sign Zaniolo ...

market is perfect !

look how many bad signings at other clubs ... you cant judge him one by one.... 70% success rate is good but we need him to improve more

my first ever long post :pooch:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
@Juventinoo Sign Pogba and Tonali Bruh. That's what your sig says. Also, Aya Sofia is a church and Erdogan is a shitcunt :p

Aya Sofia will be forever a mosque deal with it. if U dont like , come and change it if you can :dybala:..

i dont care about Erdugan ... he is a shitcunt that is true ...because he was thinking europe is turkey allied !

ps: can we forget politics , i love Juve and thats it and i love you guys ...

Pogba :barza:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Which one of them has actually succeeded in their respective teams?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Regardless of who the coach will be next season, there's a proper purge needed to make this squad better. The funny thing is it's totally possible to make this squad thinner when it comes to wages, yet so much better on the field. The only gotcha here is how do you offload so many big-wages and error-prone 'players'. Afterwards the challenge will be to spend wisely and on younger players with potential to grow, instead of 'champions' who look for the last big contract.

Lots of work to be done, Tici.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Regardless of who the coach will be next season, there's a proper purge needed to make this squad better. The funny thing is it's totally possible to make this squad thinner when it comes to wages, yet so much better on the field. The only gotcha here is how do you offload so many big-wages and error-prone 'players'. Afterwards the challenge will be to spend wisely and on younger players with potential to grow, instead of 'champions' who look for the last big contract.

Lots of work to be done, Tici.
Unfortunately I don't think we can , otherwise we would have done it by now.
Khedira looks set to stay(his wishes)
Matuidi is going to stay because of raiola.
Ramsey high wages could go in a potential swap deal with an epl club, but his age is a turn off.
Berna maybe a swap with milik , although that would be a downgrade for him.
De sciligo.always injured . Rumors of Barca and psg ,lol.
Danilo, high wages , low value (is going to be kept as a backup for his potential to play left back also.)
Higuain high earner. Maybe if we release him some kind of tevez deal.
Costa always injured ,almost 30 ,high wages ,could go to an epl team or psg ,if they're dumb enough to take him.

Selling half of them would be an achievement.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Free players are always tricky business as their wages are inflated because club projection is their total expenditure for the players

Take example Rabiot, we projected to pay him around 40 million for 4 year of services (gross salary)
This amount are lower than if we buy player for 20 million with 5m gross salary >> 20+20= 40million for 4 years
In both example, we will ended up pay 40 mil in total for 4 years of service

But for player that we bought, if we can sell him let say for 30million after 2 season with us. This will count as 30-10= 20mil positive in books
With our total expenditure = 20+10=30(transfer fee and 2 yr of wages). With this scenario, the money that we actually getting = 0 m (30-30)

Best Scenario
If we sell Rabiot for let say 30million after 2 season with us. This will count as 30-0 =30mil positive in books
With our total expenditure = 0+20 =20m(2 yr of wages). With this scenario, the money that we actually getting = 30-20 = 10m

Worst Scenario
But it will be hard to sell Rabiot for that amount of salary, and this can make us settle for lower value in transfer fee as we have room for plusvalenza because he is a free player, and the least amount is 20m for him and this will exactly the same as the no 1 scenario. We actually getting 0m and the plusvalenza will be 20m - 0 = 20m. With this condition any value above 20m will be a real profit for us

This value above does not reflect the real value of the player, but more of the comparison if we bought players and we get player from free transfer
So for free transfer, it is always end up better for players around 24-27 years as after 2 years they will end up 26-29 years (more sellable in the market)
and if they perform they can justify their high salary

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Which one of them has actually succeeded in their respective teams?
They have succeeded with us and at any case they 're better than their successors.
Even if they didn't succeed elsewhere, it doesn't mean that there aren't even worse choices...
As far as Paratici is concerned he has failed, as he downgraded our team, robbed us of choices, enforced compromises and those decisions will add further damage to our club, as we will be forced to invest even more in order to replace them!
Paratici must quit asap if we want to build a competitive team for the CL, as next year will be CR7's last.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Last summer was his second chance, not his first. Marotta with inferior budget and prestige power delivered miracles at the very same time.
The situation is already very clear, no need to waste CR7's last chance just to be sure.
Paratici is not ready for Juventus, we could keep him as assistant and get a proper manager equivalent to our club.
Paratici lost our best talents and committed a huge proportion of our available wages on useless players, if he keeps it like that, the damage will be irreversible!
We cannot afford 3 more Matuidi, Rabbiot and Ramseys with 10mil salaries, esp as long as we can't unload other deadwood like Khedira, Higuain and Dcosta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)