vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has made some disastrous moves last summer so he will need to do really well with sales over the next one, or we could find ourselves in trouble in years to come. Matuidi, Khedira, Ramsey, Higuain, maybe even Pjanic need to leave the club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Toasty, one of my favorite words in the engrish language
Toasty, Tasty, Testy, Testes, Testicles :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

He has made some disastrous moves last summer so he will need to do really well with sales over the next one, or we could find ourselves in trouble in years to come. Matuidi, Khedira, Ramsey, Higuain, maybe even Pjanic need to leave the club.
Blaised and COnfused and Kebab Senior aren't going anywhere (at least one of them is guaranteed to stay) - I've made peace with that. Am I happy about it? Absolutely not. Is there anything I can do about it? Unless Agnelli flies to Bangkok and we drink champagne, get drunk, and he really likes me and offers me a job, then NO!

Higuain probably deserves to stay. Ramsey and Pjanic can leave for the right fee, replaced by Pogba and Tonali respectively. I'd be fine with that.

Ideally, I'd dispose of Burnturdeski as well, but I don't think anyone really wants him, and the teams that could use him probably can't afford him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't see why paratici is so hated, he had one summer and in theory those players he brought in should be performing better
I do agree it's about time we stop going cheap in the midfield, we need to spend big and get the right players

Too many of our midfielders are one gear players, just slow

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't see why paratici is so hated, he had one summer and in theory those players he brought in should be performing better
I do agree it's about time we stop going cheap in the midfield, we need to spend big and get the right players

Too many of our midfielders are one gear players, just slow
Two summers. He was in charge 2 years ago too. Well documented with his stories how he brought Cancelo, how his connections and conversations brought CR etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)