vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
The Spinazzola sale was the most puzzling piece of the mercato,
i understand we have to make the books look better but idk what else the guy could have done to stay, he was good at every opportunity.
Then we loan out his replacement and turn a winger into a fullback??

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The Spinazzola sale was the most puzzling piece of the mercato,
i understand we have to make the books look better but idk what else the guy could have done to stay, he was good at every opportunity.
Then we loan out his replacement and turn a winger into a fullback??
He asked to be sold... He wanted to be a first choice and we couldnt give him that...
Of course he was good and we would all be happy to have kept him but you know our club - If a player wants to leave he leaves..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Average. The De Ligt signing (yes, he paid a shitload in wages and agent fees too) was special, but whoring our players for plusvalenza left a bitter taste in my mouth. Also, his inability to sell for shit, and the inexplicable sacrifices of Cancelo and Kean were displeasing.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Average. The De Ligt signing (yes, he paid a shitload in wages and agent fees too) was special, but whoring our players for plusvalenza left a bitter taste in my mouth. Also, his inability to sell for shit, and the inexplicable sacrifices of Cancelo and Kean were displeasing.
Not sure why we sell away our actual quality youth products for profitable ventures

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No depth at fullback is really worrying.

Not being able to shift the deadwood is disappointing, I hope it doesn't impact our budget in the next windows.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
7/10.
Positives:
Acquiring De Ligt, Demiral, Ramsey, Rabiot
Not selling Pjanic, Berna, Costa, Dybala, Sandro
Negatives:
Despicable attempt to force Dybala out.
Failure to sell Matuidi, Khedira, Mandzu, Cuadrado
Selling Kean, Cancelo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)