vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Same as fr3sh being charge?!?!

I would have bought Mandzo a couple years earlier, partner up with Tevez keep Vidal win triple cl in a row instead Madrid

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala wouldnt even gave been bought and if he was already there I'd milk the shit out that Saviola 2.0

120mil:spliff:

- - - Updated - - -

Gigi
Danilo-Gimminez-Chiello-Sandro
Vidal-pjanic
Bernaguti--------Cuads
-------mandzo----tevez

Legendary would have been legendary

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci shipped to city for record 140mil

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This guy just got schooled by Marotta. We are yet to see if Dybala refusing Manu is also Marottas work to get him to Inter...
He schooled him rightfully so.
I mean to give 9 mil./year to loolkaku who and 78 mil. + percentage of the next sale only paratici could come up with such numbers, or was it beppe?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He schooled him rightfully so.
I mean to give 9 mil./year to loolkaku who and 78 mil. + percentage of the next sale only paratici could come up with such numbers, or was it beppe?
Fabio was schooled if he was really interested in Romelu, if it was only smokescreen, then I really dont know what he expected to gain from it.
And no, I didnt want Lukaku, I could careless about signing him and I have no idea who would be ideal CF for us, cant see anyone, but from the option we had Lukaku seemed to be the best one.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Fabio was schooled if he was really interested in Romelu, if it was only smokescreen, then I really dont know what he expected to gain from it.
And no, I didnt want Lukaku, I could careless about signing him and I have no idea who would be ideal CF for us, cant see anyone, but from the option we had Lukaku seemed to be the best one.
I have no interest in speculation, if we wanted lukaku or not. I know, based on facts, that the one that supposedly schooled paratici ended up forking the cash + abysmal wages , instead of penny pinching, which is his MO.
If it was us making the deal the forum would be in meltdown. Also if he ends a good deal for them remains to be seen.
We still have 3 cf to choose from ,cause apparently no one wants to leave.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why?

CL football.

Great coach with a really solid defense and steadily improving. If they can meet the salary why is he mythically tied to Juve and against Inter?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why?

CL football.

Great coach with a really solid defense and steadily improving. If they can meet the salary why is he mythically tied to Juve and against Inter?
Joining a team that has failed the past several seasons to rejuvante itself.

I don't think he is mythically tied to juve via loyalty i think joining inter is a large professional gamble for him. Jumping into a new project (not to mention one that will inevitably have to compete with Juventus stranglehold on the league).

Difficult to deny it is a significant step backward for a player who likely fancies himself in Barca or Madrid rather than a 'barely made 4th place in weak Serie A' side.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
- Khedira renewed until 2021 in September 2018 (Marotta);
- Mandzukic renewed until 2021 in April 2019 (Paratici);
- Matuidi didn't renew yet.

Paratici and Marotta are even in this matter.
Can you even say Khedira was 100% a Beppe call? IIRC Marotta was sacked barely a month after it was announced.
By the time Khedira renewed, Marotta was basically out. It would make no sense if he still had a say in things his last few weeks (/months) on the job.

Also, refresh my memory: did we extend Higuain's contract? And if so, when?
I seem to remember we did at one point in time, but I could be completely wrong.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Also, refresh my memory: did we extend Higuain's contract? And if so, when?
I seem to remember we did at one point in time, but I could be completely wrong.
no, he's still on his original contract. an extension wouldn't be a completely bad idea though, and i can see it happening just to lower his amortization. he'd be easier to loan, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)