vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Can you even say Khedira was 100% a Beppe call? IIRC Marotta was sacked barely a month after it was announced.
Since contract renewal negotiations usually also take a few months or so before the deal is announced, in this particular case I believe it was Beppe's call anyway, even if we take into account the fact that he left the club pretty soon after this deal. Unless it was true that his opinion had been irrelevant for the board even since before CR7 deal, of course, but at this point it's impossible to confirm or refute those rumors (Beppe said afterwards that he never opposed the CR7 deal, but that could be just a sign of courtesy and good manners).

So, yes, @Bianconero_Aus, @Buck Fuddy, I also think that at the point when the papers were signed Beppe was sitting on his travel bags, but I still think that Khedira's contract renewal was on Beppe.

As for Higuain, his contract has never been renewed so far, his five-year contact signed in 2016 is still effective.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Joining a team that has failed the past several seasons to rejuvante itself.

I don't think he is mythically tied to juve via loyalty i think joining inter is a large professional gamble for him. Jumping into a new project (not to mention one that will inevitably have to compete with Juventus stranglehold on the league).

Difficult to deny it is a significant step backward for a player who likely fancies himself in Barca or Madrid rather than a 'barely made 4th place in weak Serie A' side.
Conte's first season here, a lot of players joined with a leap of faith. You never know. Conte established himself as a coach capable of grinding out positive results so maybe Dybala needs that stability at the moment because judging by last season maybe it would benefit him with those assurances. We came straight off two 7th place finishes and started an 8 year winning streak.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Conte's first season here, a lot of players joined with a leap of faith. You never know. Conte established himself as a coach capable of grinding out positive results so maybe Dybala needs that stability at the moment because judging by last season maybe it would benefit him with those assurances. We came straight off two 7th place finishes and started an 8 year winning streak.
There's only so much you can do with that Inter squad even more so if Icardi doesn't play, Roma and Napoli are far better equipped to dethrone us. Dybala would only go to a team capable of winning the league so Bayern and PSG look like the only places he'd accept since he probably wouldn't get in at Barca and Madrid.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There's only so much you can do with that Inter squad even more so if Icardi doesn't play, Roma and Napoli are far better equipped to dethrone us. Dybala would only go to a team capable of winning the league so Bayern and PSG look like the only places he'd accept since he probably wouldn't get in at Barca and Madrid.
Roma? lol

Apr 19, 2007
Any team with a defense like Inter has this year and a coach like Conte is a threat IMO. Roma however is not a threat and I dont see them finishing top 4

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Same as fr3sh being charge?!?!

I would have bought Mandzo a couple years earlier, partner up with Tevez keep Vidal win triple cl in a row instead Madrid

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala wouldnt even gave been bought and if he was already there I'd milk the shit out that Saviola 2.0

120mil:spliff:

- - - Updated - - -

Gigi
Danilo-Gimminez-Chiello-Sandro
Vidal-pjanic
Bernaguti--------Cuads
-------mandzo----tevez

Legendary would have been legendary

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci shipped to city for record 140mil
Now we're talking some real fees here, finally a man that knows real value when he sees it :tuttosport:

We should hire Fr3sh but with a clause in his contract that he cannot touch Dybala :agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
According to this article this year, Inter is no longer buying the image rights of its players and since he has legal problems with it,would have been perfect in this aspect.

https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomer...rdi-dybala-la-juve-giura-mai-all-inter-480611
is that good for him or does it mean, facing a loss in court, he would have to pay that 40mil himself rather then his employer? Pretty sure thats the opposite of perfect for him

- - - Updated - - -

and those players were not Dybala tier of in demand.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.football-italia.net/141961/sarri-my-dybala-opinion-doesnt-count

“We have to cut six players from the current squad and that puts me in a difficult position. The last 20 days of the market will be difficult for us, it’s an embarrassing situation, because we risk having to leave out players of a very high level."

so it's six indeed @Alen

good job fabio, selling those 2 homegrown players for peanuts, then replacing them with either nobody or someone who can't make the cl list. i never played the football manager game, but that's some stuff you learn in fm as a rookie i guess. sarri's right, it's embarrassing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
https://www.football-italia.net/141961/sarri-my-dybala-opinion-doesnt-count

“We have to cut six players from the current squad and that puts me in a difficult position. The last 20 days of the market will be difficult for us, it’s an embarrassing situation, because we risk having to leave out players of a very high level."

so it's six indeed @Alen

good job fabio, selling those 2 homegrown players for peanuts, then replacing them with either nobody or someone who can't make the cl list. i never played the football manager game, but that's some stuff you learn in fm as a rookie i guess. sarri's right, it's embarrassing.
Truly amateurish from the management, but also incredibly stupid for our manager to be going on about this to the media :sergio:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this is just a super mess situation, and not only me who said this.. now sarri himself confirms that..

just a big big big mess this paratici guy..

players like Matuidi, Khedira, Rugani, Mandzu should leave without hesitation.

but i know it will be Dybala and some other good players because this guy just thinks by his ass.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Truly amateurish from the management, but also incredibly stupid for our manager to be going on about this to the media :sergio:
I get the feeling Sarri's term will not span multiple seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

counted Perin and Pjaca. :baus:
Pinsoglio too?

- - - Updated - - -

this is just a super mess situation, and not only me who said this.. now sarri himself confirms that..

just a big big big mess this paratici guy..

players like Matuidi, Khedira, Rugani, Mandzu should leave without hesitation.

but i know it will be Dybala and some other good players because this guy just thinks by his ass.
Surely we should be able to get rid of

Perin, Rugani, Mandzu, Matuidi, Pjaca (loan). Not large transfer fees but they aren't useless.

Nobody will offer Khedira his salary so (unless he takes substantial paycut) the club will likely have to pay out some or all of his contract.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I get the feeling Sarri's term will not span multiple seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Pinsoglio too?
Pinsoglio stays and counts as HG player for the CL. :baus:

6 guys could be out of these: Perin, Pjaca, Khedira, Rugani, Mandzukic, Matuidi, Pellegrini, Higuain, Dybala.
sell/loan most and you can still sign Icardi and Darmian[LOL].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)