vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So...Pjaca, Perin, Pellegrini, Mandzukic, Khedira and (maybe?) Rugani off the CL list?

What a fucking horrendous and amateurish situation we find ourselves in. We have 3 weeks to remedy this situation and knowing this management EVERY 30+ waster on high wages will still be here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The loud speaker on, we are desperate, come and fuck us in the ass.
Bizarre statement to the media. One of the biggest dumbass things I’ve heard from a manager ever to the media.

Hey y’all, we’re in desperate need of offloading 6 players in the next two weeks. It’s embarrassing, I know, but I have nothing to do with it.

:baus:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bizarre statement to the media. One of the biggest dumbass things I’ve heard from a manager ever to the media.

Hey y’all, we’re in desperate need of offloading 6 players in the next two weeks. It’s embarrassing, I know, but I have nothing to do with it.

:baus:
Dybala's price dropped from 70 M€ to 40 M€ just tonight.
Rugani is a loan player and the rest for free.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Completely and hopelessly out of his depth at this job.

Good talent scout for sure. But so far totally inadequate at building a squad and making sales. Communication needs work too.
Yeh, i have the feeling this guy will be fired in 2 years max.

Our showing in this mercato has been nothing short of embarrasing. Not because of signings, they have been good so far... but the planification and treatment of certain cases has been amateurish at best and we have been the lauginhg sttock for the media, and infuriating the fans. Selling kean and spina because of our inability to offload surpluses, has been ridiculous.

I seriously think he will be demoted or fired

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we were so desperate to reduce our numbers, then why most of the deals Paratici made were swap deals?
At some cases we could just pay a compensation and terminate a contract, Beppe has been often doing it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He cant sell because the players we need to get rid off arent in demand or they have good contracts and arent keen on leaving. This doesnt absolve him of guilt from previous dealings when him & Beppe brought some of these players.

Khedira has a high salary and refused several proposals. Why did he get extension last season???

Matuidi should have never been bought in the first place. Limited player.

Pjaca, injury prone. He looked like good prospect but fuck it how it turned out for him. I feel bad for the guy.

Rugani, here we made a mistake for not letting him go last summer when there was a hype and he was in demand.

Mario, getting old and he is losing his game.

Higuain, bad choice from the start. Buying 29 yo for 90m, would always backfire. And this is not like CR where we can utilize his marketing potential. In case of Higuain's purchase, whoever had a key role, should find himself out of office.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Screenshot-20190811-083559-Chrome-2.jpg

28 players, only Pinsoglio is HG in the CL, which means 6 must leave without anyone coming in so we dont have to cut players. If someone arrives (Icardi?) even more must leave. Lets see: Perin, Matuidi, Khedira, Pjaca, Higuain and Pellegrini? Then Dybala makes space for Icardi eventually. Quite the hole you dig there Fab

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Very incompetent club management from Paratici to allow us to get into this situation.

Kean would have been HG so his sale is now even more questionable. If our squad is too big why do we keep swapping players?

I’m guessing Pellegrini is off on loan to Cagliari so that’s resolving one space but how the hell are we going to sell 5 more players in 20 days?

I’d be alright with this if we’d fixed all our issues but we’re still weak at fullback and need a CF...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)