vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You rate Sarri over Allegri which means any self-respecting person wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Of course early Beppe was great, but for 4 years straight he has been dogshit, the dolph of managers so to say
Well lets see after this season or the next if the Sarri rating is quite as crazy as you make it out to be.
Until then you are pissing on a legendary manager on every opportunity you got, which besides making you a retard also makes you an ungratefull piece of shit.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I for one, am one of the few, I feel. As long as we get to say goodbye to Soybala, I'm willing to accept just about anything.

Our worst player in Cardiff, I will never forget
I didnt forget either. He completely cracked under pressure and hasnt been the same player after that night. Id take the money instead of this swap and keep Higuain..

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Can't help but lol at all the cry babies on this thread. He brought Ronaldo (I'm pretty sure it wasn't marotta) and De Ligt while also getting Ramsey (best arsenal player) and Rabiot for free. He's doing just fine.
To be fair, Ronaldo fully chooses where he wants to play. It's not like we beat out Manchester for his signature or something. De Ligt on the other hand I give him credit for.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm pretty sure they won't held press conferences to announce Lukaku and Danilo. Management will get absolutely shredded for these decisions.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
This guy deserves for us to at least wait until everything unfolds before we crucify him, one thing is for sure dudes got cojones
That's what we'd been told after the terrible winter mercato, with Benatia/Caceres situation and zero reinforcement for the midfield which the team desperately needed if the management were serious about their Champions League expectations. We were told that let's wait for the summer.

So, the summer is here, and things look pretty ugly again. Yes, the transfer market is not closed yet. But after that winter and with what this summer has brought so far, including Allegri replacement and the ugliness of the Dybala situation, it's completely understandable why people grow more and more irritated by the management, including this guy.

As for cojones, sometimes it's cojones, but sometimes it's just a limited level of intelligence and/or experience.

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:agree:
I agree, let's have a constant meltdown even before season starts and mercato closes. We can even export meltdown now.
I enjoy meltdowns, I really do.

Usually I am one of the first to join, but this time I don't feel like it.

Guess I am getting too old. :sigh:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I enjoy meltdowns, I really do.

Usually I am one of the first to join, but this time I don't feel like it.

Guess I am getting too old. :sigh:
I feel you man, week of meltdowns and I need a rest. Thank god with CR tuz has a lot of new blood, and we can be napoleon old guard, or triaries.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That's what we'd been told after the terrible winter merkato, with Benatia/Caceres situation and zero reinforcement for the midfield which the team desperately needed if the management were serious about their Champions League expectations. We were told that let's wait for the summer.

So, the summer is here, and things look pretty ugly again. Yes, the transfer market is not closed yet. But after that winter and with what this summer has brought so far, including Allegri replacement and the ugliness of the Dybala situation, it's completely understandable why people grow more and more irritated by the management, including this guy.

As for cojones, sometimes it's cojones, but sometimes it's just a limited level of intelligence and/or experience.
You just said yourself criticism was not having replacement for caceres and benatia and zero reinforcemnta for midfield.

So we got admiral and de ligt. Rabiot and Ramsey...for a total cost of 70 million for ALL players combined. So immiedialty that's great business and getting really good players. But those transfers dont count be cause according to your argument , selling an irrelevant player is ruining mercato for us after all those important signings for the areas we are weak in

So you would agree he got players for the areas we are weak in, but now your argument is dybala shouldn't be sold for lukaka. Dybala. A player who hasn't been relevant for 2 seasons for us. Aside from his harrick. In cl group stages last season. Do you remember a memorable run of games from him? I sure dont.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:agree:
I agree, let's have a constant meltdown even before season starts and mercato closes. We can even export meltdown now.
Having a mid summer meltdown sounds more logical to me than having a meltdown after Ajax grabbed your ass and is already raping it full force.

Always have proactive meltdowns when there is still time to change course

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Having a mid summer meltdown sounds more logical to me than having a meltdown after Ajax grabbed your ass and is already raping it full force.

Always have proactive meltdowns when there is still time to change course
yeah, I forgot that tuz meltdowns have the power to change the course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)