vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Alessio Secco >>>>>>>>> Paratici

worst ever Juventus manager. His work is damaging the reputation of the club and in the future the players will have a bad view of Juve. for example, Why should Pogba come back here? Maybe next year, Paratici wants to replace him with Moussa Sissoko.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yard sale..

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how can we set one of our objectives CL, when every 2-3, at most 4 years we change majority of our first 11. What is our core atm, I mean players that are expected to stay for the next 5-6 years? Worrying part is that no one is certain to stay due to club's policy. Sure, dont hold on to players looking to leave, I have no issues with this. Id gladly kick out that lot. But I have an issue with everyone being up for sale for the right price. We are in a process of rebuilding every summer.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Juventus management have made the decision that even the players who wants to stay at at the club will be up for the sales. [Corriere Torino]
Turns out players have contracts and well within their rights to turn down moves if they want to stay.

Maybe we should factor that in before throwing huge wages and long contracts e.g. Khedira and 9m for Lukaku.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Can't help but lol at all the cry babies on this thread. He brought Ronaldo (I'm pretty sure it wasn't marotta) and De Ligt while also getting Ramsey (best arsenal player) and Rabiot for free. He's doing just fine.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can't help but lol at all the cry babies on this thread. He brought Ronaldo (I'm pretty sure it wasn't marotta) and De Ligt while also getting Ramsey (best arsenal player) and Rabiot for free. He's doing just fine.
Yet is making the same mistake Marotta made in not purchasing a WC midfielder since Vidal and Pogba left.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He is no worse than Beppe, I definitely agree. But problem is that Beppe is a walking talking heap of shit

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If we are honest on each of those deals we got the player because we threw huge amounts of money at each one (if the rumours are true, more than any of the competition) that's the easy bit of being a sporting director.

The hard bit is building a complete sustainable squad within our budget, signing/selling players at good prices.

Time will tell how he is doing but the Lukaku, Cancelo, Spinazzola deals don't fill me with confidence.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He brought Ronaldo Mendes offered Ronaldo to Juve and Agnelli just fulfilled the requirements to bring him here. Mendes negotiated with Madrid to respect the agreement they had to let him go and Juve paid him 12mln for that. Was it Agnelli drinking champagne on that Greek island or Paratici?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Vidal saga
Higuain saga
Pogba saga
Don't forget Tevez, Llorente and every other terrible sale. The endless amount of players that were shit like Martinez and Elia. the failure to sign a top striker when we needed one the failure to sign a top midfielder when we need is one I don't know for sure but if he had any part to play in how Del Piero was hanled he can go to hell.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Vidal saga
Higuain saga
Pogba saga
I agree with Pipita, we overpaid for him, we were 90
min away from making this transfer completely justified. Vidal and Pogba are both bs. One we sold for a record sum. Other was sold for a bad price, but became irrelevant as a player just one year after.
Beppe fucked up with Malaka, Peluso, he is no saint, but he did wanders with resources available. But sure he is a pile of shit.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't forget Tevez, Llorente and every other terrible sale. The endless amount of players that were shit like Martinez and Elia. the failure to sign a top striker when we needed one the failure to sign a top midfielder when we need is one I don't know for sure but if he had any part to play in how Del Piero was hanled he can go to hell.
How did our striker department look when Beppe took over and how did it look when he left? We weren't in the position to sign top strikers. We gradually had to crawl our way back up, and with it our strikers improved and so did the entire team. He get's well deserved criticism for the sales (of WC players - brought in by Beppe in the first place), but let's not act like he didn't deliver big time for us.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Vidal saga
Higuain saga
Pogba saga
You forgot:
Buying Pirlo, Pogba, Tevez, Vidal, Bonucci, Barza, Licht, AS etc. Bringing in Conte and Allegri. Making a team finishing 7 in Seria A to a top 4 team in Europe while still having a healthy economy.
You are a Zach level of moron just without the entertainment factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)