Fabio Grosso (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Did his job. I respect him as a professional for giving his best (though it's not much) despite being frozen out of the team until he was the last possible option, and knowing that the same thing will probably happen as soon as his position is covered again.

I know it's common practice in football, but I really don't agree with treating players like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Did his job. I respect him as a professional for giving his best (though it's not much) despite being frozen out of the team until he was the last possible option, and knowing that the same thing will probably happen as soon as his position is covered again.

I know it's common practice in football, but I really don't agree with treating players like that.
agreed :tup:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Freezing him and Sali was pointless too, it's not their fault really they couldn't get a decent offer or any offer for that matter while certainly freezing them from the squad for 6 months ain't gonna do any favor for neither them nor the team. Hell it won't even better the offers, I mean who would offer a couple of 33 year olds who haven't practiced football at a high level for more than 6 months a decent contract?

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Freezing him and Sali was pointless too, it's not their fault really they couldn't get a decent offer or any offer for that matter while certainly freezing them from the squad for 6 months ain't gonna do any favor for neither them nor the team. Hell it won't even better the offers, I mean who would offer a couple of 33 year olds who haven't practiced football at a high level for more than 6 months a decent contract?
They refused transfers this summer, that's their fault.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
They refused transfers this summer, that's their fault.
Why the fuck would they accept it if it's step down for them from a financial point, would you be willing to sacrifice your 2 million dollar a year salary for a smaller one? And don't tell me that by this move the club has taken they'll change their minds. Hell these players are in their mid thirties the last thing they'll be looking for is guaranteed football, as long as the payments are coming then they're fine and if you're gonna top that with the lack of physical work, then GREAT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)