But you got it all
Believe it

:scarf:
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this forum

Do you drink and drive?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Wow, that's a guy that can make it to the Bundesliga team of 09/2010 in 6 months.

I dont have a point, both DC and Grosso as Motta and Grygera are the poorest fullbacks imo. Motta isn't improving our fullback situation.. I'm happy we didn't bought him but loaned him instead. Ship him back and bring me Cassani or Maggio/Santon if Marotta still wants his Italians.

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
Wow, that's a guy that can make it to the Bundesliga team of 09/2010 in 6 months.

I dont have a point, both DC and Grosso as Motta and Grygera are the poorest fullbacks imo. Motta isn't improving our fullback situation.. I'm happy we didn't bought him but loaned him instead. Ship him back and bring me Cassani or Maggio/Santon if Marotta still wants his Italians.
Yeah and Grosso is a worldcup champion.
tits or gtfo, i mean show the twin.
what i mean is bring good/decent full backs or stop whining.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
So Iv been away for awhile so it was hard to keep updated. Is grosso just out of the loop? is he even training with the first team or is he just training with the reserves? or even trianing with Juve at all. Anyways just curious. Hes an idiot for staying but i guess he enjoying his big weekly pay cheque

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
If your a footballer you want to play. Its not like he didnt make enough money when he was with Inter or Lyon. Hes old enough now where im pretty sure money is not a problem for him. I dont think a pay cut would matter to him. Look at Robinho even the cocky arrogant one took a massive pay cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)