Fabio Grosso (1 Viewer)

May 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];2616253 said:
nope, probably u never watch any Palermo or Lyon game
He wasn't good for Lyon. Molinaro was a starter for Juventus for two years, is he also a top class player?

His "football story" isn't glittered and decorated with anything apart from the WC. Just stick to the Pepe fascination.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
this forum turn to fuckin haters, damn....Amauri was the shit, fuckin garbage last season, who can't run pass etc., since he score 2 goals against LOWEST TEAM EVER "HE IS AMAZING, HE IS BEAST, HE IS WORLD BEST PLAYER", same shit with Pepe, everybody scream like prostitute "OMG WTF THE PEPE GARBAGE UGLY TRANSFER FUCK HIM" and what's now? More and more people happy with that transfer........... fuck can u give another chance for Grosso? This guy deserve it, hell yes WC 2006 was his best tourney, 1 st season in Lyon he was good,2nd was not good enough because of injuries, stop talkin bullshit about Juve players, i can't read this shit anymore, look at ur self

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2616266 said:
this forum turn to fuckin haters, damn....Amauri was the shit, fuckin garbage last season, who can't run pass etc., since he score 2 goals against LOWEST TEAM EVER "HE IS AMAZING, HE IS BEAST, HE IS WORLD BEST PLAYER", same shit with Pepe, everybody scream like prostitute "OMG WTF THE PEPE GARBAGE UGLY TRANSFER FUCK HIM" and what's now? More and more people happy with that transfer........... fuck can u give another chance for Grosso? This guy deserve it, hell yes WC 2006 was his best tourney, 1 st season in Lyon he was good,2nd was not good enough because of injuries, stop talkin bullshit about Juve players, i can't read this shit anymore, look at ur self
:lol:

I'm the worst kind of fullback that one can ever be. I don't get paid millions for it though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];2616274 said:
Oh c'mon u can't discuss anything, why u try to turn all to humour?.........................
This argument itself is one hell of a joke. No one can take you seriously after you considered Grosso had 2 positive years at Lyon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)