Fabio Grosso (3 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Right after I posted that, Evra sprung to mind for me aswell, I just hoped nobody would mention him.

Still, Evra would 'struggle'. I never said get raped. :p

oh come on, it's not like I come to the forums and freak out and bash every player every single time we lose - but I thought Grosso was so bad it was worth a mention. I can't recall a single good thing from him at all, defensively, or his crosses (none were helpful) hell his corners never even made the target. You are right there are no better LBs for us at the mo so cmon Grosso get your shit together
Not a bad point, though you came across fairly strong expressing how you felt about Grosso. I didn't think he was good either, so we can agree on that, I just keep in mind what the alternatives are for us and try not to judge him too hard, simply because I'm thankful he's here and he had to put up with Robben. It's all good. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
grosso actually did already kick a few decent indirect AND direct freekicks for us.

i remember one where he did curl the ball great around the wall and it was destined to hit the goal left, but the keeper made a great save ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)