Fabio Grosso (7 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that's to be expected when you have 2 pacy players like Chalme and Gouffran bearing down at you all the time...not to mention that he's already an iffy defender

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
The only reason he has been a 'better signing' is because he only cost peanuts. Kim Kallstrom(MC, AMC) was preferred to him at LB during his last stint at Lyon. That really should have told us something.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only reason he has been a 'better signing' is because he only cost peanuts. Kim Kallstrom(MC, AMC) was preferred to him at LB during his last stint at Lyon. That really should have told us something.
Indeed, huge alarm bells. I think some folks (including myself) were just happy to get Molinaro off the team sheet.

Jul 15, 2006
WHY!? does this take freekicks and corners after Del Diego? Surely, Giovinco and Camo's technique and accuracy on set-pieces are better. It was a pain to see him balooning that freekick over yesterday.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Peanuts? He cost us 2-3 mill if i'm not wrong. So if his price are peanuts. Then what price we sold Zanetti and Mellberg on 2 mill? I never agree to buy him since beginning.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Judging by the time we took to replace the much much worse Molinaro, we might have to tolerate him on more year...

Esp if we prefer Caceres to Criscito...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He was always poor at club level. I've always said he was average for Lyon, but a lot of people didn't want to believe that at first, dubbing him world class because he won the World Cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)