Fabio Capello (2 Viewers)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
HI TO EVERYONE. I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE OUR COACH DURING THE SUMMER. I DONT THINK HIS TATICS HAVE WORKED FOR US IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.RIGHT FROM THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS UPTO THE QUARTER FINAL.HE HAS NOT HAD GREAT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RECORD WHEN HE WAS COACHING ROMA

Buy on AliExpress.com

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
quite the contray I think hes is a brilliant coach,he was unlucky against Liverpool,before the Liverpool game our stats speak for themselves,we beat real Madrid 2-0 and in the qualifers were undefeated,how is that a failure????
Roma are hopless in europe,he won the scudetto with them
hes won the Champions League before so I believe he can do it again next year.No need for such drastic action for losing in the quater finals

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
ok let's try this

public static void main (String[]args)
{

char scudetto = Console.readChar("Win or lose?");

if (scudetto == "L")
{Console.writeln("Sack Capello");
}

else if (scudetto == "W")
{Console.writeln("Keep Capello?");}

else {Console.writeln("Sorry, invalid option.")
}

}

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I believe that should be System.in.readln(). But a nice job nonetheless, you forgot to wrap the whole thing in a while(true) loop. ;)

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
OH pLZ GUYS NO JAVE LESSONS HERE!!

im stuck with the ***t BLUEJ ALL THESE MONTHS.. but still useless..
does 78% count me a goo programmer.. HELL NO!!

+++++++

CAPELLO TO STAY!!:fero:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Capello needed some time to start firing with Roma, so he needs more time to get juve going at full power, as well as new players in all positions.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
oh come on. as if you all know better then capellos tactics. jes people. Sure, he has made a couple of mistakes but you take forgranted all the good he has done. A great victory against madrid and top of serie a. cant ask for more then that.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
Capello to leave??hell no!!

in the past years, we had the greatest Italian coaches,we had Lippi,Ancelotti, and now Capello.we did good job in serie A.but In Europe,we were not like the giants.real madrid,manchester or Milan (not reall a giant :D).
we reachedthe final 3 times with Lippi.that was good.but the last 6 or 7 years. we are playing shity football.withouth heart,slow etc..
you can't criticize Capello,we know what he did with Milan and madrid, and specially with roma.roma were playing the best football the last two seasons along with milan.and with that small or less valuable squad.
so what the solution if you ask me?I say get rid of del piero as fast as you can. he is the main reason why we are strugling.get rid of montero, altought I have respect for his services.and get rid of the players that are on loan (the defenders).
we need players that give 100%,that run the whole match,play with enthusiasm
like zambrotta,camoranesi,emerson,canavaro and even Nedved altough he is playing in bad form recently.
and get rid of that kid Olivera,he has great talents,but no responsebility, and doesn't give 100%.
we need a great playmaker or two.like barca,and real with our good defence we will do great.
and why the hell zalayeta is not playing??after he came to the match,we started to move.why keep a soldier like him on the bench??
I know i want a lot of players to leave,but enough is enough.I have to admit I am not enjoying to watch Juve for years.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Capello has only had a small influence yet on how our squad would shake out. He needs more time, as he is certainly capable.

He came in, and we fixed our defensive woes from last year. Big time. This year, the trouble has been that we've been unable to "score on demand" -- or when we've been pressed and really needed to put together some good offensive threats. Capello has proven he can do that with the right talent, such as with Roma last season. He needs at least another transfer window.

As for his reputation in the CL? Clearly, yesterday we played for the 1-0 win and didn't even get serious about it until later in the second half. A grave strategic error to attempt to win against a team you're favored against with such small margins, IMO. But then again, we only scored 8 goals in regulation out of 10 matches all this CL campaign. (There are team defenses who wish they had that kind of record.)

But one game, let alone one season, is insufficient to make a rash decision to join Sensi's Coach-of-the-Month Club. There are not a lot of great coaches out there, and the players really needed to make the difference last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)