Fabio Capello (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah good call. Let's become another Internazionale and change manager every year because we have one unsuccessful season. That would be a really great move for Juventus. Maybe we can pick up Prandelli or Deschamps because the latter is having a great season with Monaco. Or maybe we should just call Lippi back again.

Please.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Yeah good call. Let's become another Internazionale and change manager every year because we have one unsuccessful season. That would be a really great move for Juventus. Maybe we can pick up Prandelli or Deschamps because the latter is having a great season with Monaco. Or maybe we should just call Lippi back again.

Please.
I wish every Juve fan was like u..

:thumb:

btw, our season is stil not a BAD season as we STILL have the chance to win serie A!! wich would be GREAT!

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
oh come on. as if you all know better then capellos tactics. jes people. Sure, he has made a couple of mistakes but you take forgranted all the good he has done. A great victory against madrid and top of serie a. cant ask for more then that.
i agree with u dan, we are top of the league for gods sake, stop complaining.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The best team in Europe - CL is ours! 15votes 21.13%

Top in Italy - Average in Europe. Another step to the third star.
23votes 32.39%

A new coach, new players - but Coppa is within reach! 20votes 28.17%

No titles this year. Our era is over - hard days for juvefans to come. 13votes 18.31%

Remember our prediction in the begining of the season, we were eVENly spread but I must say that most of us didn't think we would win the CL title this year, hek almost half thought we would only get a coppa or less...

So I think we should let capello coach, give him a better line of players next season, its not like he's coaching chelsea and failing, we do have player quality issues.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Juve dismiss Capello exit
Friday 15 April, 2005
Fabio Capello will continue as Juventus boss next season despite their Champions’ League elimination.

The tactician has been linked with a switch to Real Madrid, a move that could potentially happen if the Bianconeri now fail to also win the Scudetto.

But the club insist that they have no plans to make a coaching change at the end of the current campaign.

"I’m 100 percent certain that Capello will be the Juventus Coach next season," stated director general Luciano Moggi. "I have no doubts about that at all."

The Old Lady’s European exit has cost the outfit around £10m which could affect the club’s transfer strategy.

"We’ll think about what to do about our squad for next season after the game against Lazio (on April 24)," he added.

"But I think we just need a few little touches. We certainly need to add a little quality but nothing drastic needs changing.

"If you change five or six first team players at once then you won’t win anything."

The 2-1 aggregate defeat to Liverpool was a massive blow but Moggi is seeing the bright side.

"Our progress in Europe isn’t bad," he added. "We got to the Second Round last year, the quarter-finals this term, next year we will get to the last four before winning it in two years time…"

Now Juve are just focusing on beating Milan to the Italian title. "We shouldn’t panic unless it goes badly against Lecce on Sunday," noted the official.

"We are first at the minute with the best attack and the second best defence. The championship race has never been as exciting as this."

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Capello should stay. I think we should all join our voices in the thread What future awaits Juve in the team talk board. Because its not Capello that needs re alignment its the whole team.. Check my post there and you will know what I am talking about.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
well this must be one of the most disgusting threads i havent seen since ages...what r u guys thinking off doing the same mistakes as real madrid has done???chnage coach everytime we fail to win anything a season??? i beleive a coach at least needs to stay for 2 seasons to have the ability to prove himself...see capello what has done to roma, madrid, milan...give chance to capello...capello is a doctor who needs to focus on the weak points...and then to find a cure...we must be lucky to have capello, i still dont beleive we got capello cannavaro and zlatan(although he is a clown with 5 stars) but we must beleive in ourselves...anyway its not interesting to watch a team having full star players like madrid and inter and see them yet fail to do a thing...!!! we got talents, blasi, zlatan, zalayeta, olivera but im sure if we wait and see not next season but the other one...we would probably conquer all, as time has come for milan to reach a downward spiral or a dminishing returns for them with ancelotti...
the future is ours!!!

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
one more thing...we need dept...we got to this stage since we dont have enough reasonable substitutes especially in defence...the first 11 i think got really exhausted to take the whole team on their shoulder...dont forget our bad luck too...trez...neddy, and that bastard emerson who is demanding nowadays a move to madrid...zebina too...still he is better than pesotto(i have much respect for him and at his age he is performing at his best) and birindelli...IMO if we get chiellini we can put zambro to left midfield...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
by the way , capello in his first year with roma , they were the 7th but in the second they took the scudetto , i think capello next year will be better , i am shure of that

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Remmber that we r Juve not Roma, even if I was in charge I can achieve more than 7 place....
:D good one.

I think Capello also needs his time to adapt and we should give him time. Maybe we can even clinch the scudetto this year, we will see.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
HI TO EVERYONE. I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE OUR COACH DURING THE SUMMER. I DONT THINK HIS TATICS HAVE WORKED FOR US IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.RIGHT FROM THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS UPTO THE QUARTER FINAL.HE HAS NOT HAD GREAT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RECORD WHEN HE WAS COACHING ROMA

i think that you should become the coach or go **** yourself. either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)