Fabio Capello (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
HI TO EVERYONE. I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE OUR COACH DURING THE SUMMER. I DONT THINK HIS TATICS HAVE WORKED FOR US IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.RIGHT FROM THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS UPTO THE QUARTER FINAL.HE HAS NOT HAD GREAT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RECORD WHEN HE WAS COACHING ROMA
And you are?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #44
    don bes i have said that his tatics has not worked for against liverpool.i know he has great record for winning domestic championships but if u **** brains cant understand that its not my problem

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    HI TO EVERYONE. I THINK WE SHOULD CHANGE OUR COACH DURING THE SUMMER. I DONT THINK HIS TATICS HAVE WORKED FOR US IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.RIGHT FROM THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIERS UPTO THE QUARTER FINAL.HE HAS NOT HAD GREAT CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RECORD WHEN HE WAS COACHING ROMA
    defiently not.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JUVESUPPORTER ] ++
    quite the contray I think hes is a brilliant coach,he was unlucky against Liverpool,before the Liverpool game our stats speak for themselves,we beat real Madrid 2-0 and in the qualifers were undefeated,how is that a failure????
    Roma are hopless in europe,he won the scudetto with them
    hes won the Champions League before so I believe he can do it again next year.No need for such drastic action for losing in the quater finals
    No, cut the crap already, we WERE NOT UNLUCKY. That's just bullshit. Capello decided to gamble rather than finish off the job in Liverpool or going for two to three goals in Turin. He decided to gamble and try to play 1-0, which would have worked if Cannavaro's header went in, but we shouldn't have gambled to begin with.

Jan 7, 2004
    don bes i have said that his tatics has not worked for against liverpool.i know he has great record for winning domestic championships but if u **** brains cant understand that its not my problem

first of all let me congratulate you on pressing the caps lock key again. well done.

secondly, a fellow juventus supported pointed out to me that capello used that formation because he had too many injuries. mainly zebina

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    don bes if i press the caps lock all my letters should be in capital but u cant understand anything

Oct 29, 2004
    dude ur first thread is to slag off the coach whos taken us 3 points clear at the top of the league,haha u got sum balls. u got to remember champs league is a lottery, its more about luck than anything else as any1 can beat any1. if u wana really get an idea of how gud the manager has done u look at the domestic league in which we are sitting pretty.

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #58
    legend del piero if u cant beat a liverpool side and get only two scoring chances in the whole game ihave not said anything about scudetto i think ucl was important to us which would enhance our transfer budget

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    For the good and the stability of our team cap sould stay,
    he hasnt done anything impressive so far,
    dont get impressed by the defence improovement,
    emo, and canna did that,
    thuram,buffon and zambro didnt improove their play.
    We are a serius team, we cant rebuild the team every year from the beginning, the coach is an important element of stability and cap is good enough to win everything if he has the right material,
    look at milan's ancelotti,is he better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)