Fabio Cannavaro (5 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Only in our eyes. He probably plans them for years and then unveils his great plans over the space of a couple of ours :cool:
or he has a wheel and lets chance do everything. i can imagine moggi talkin to his assistants.

- Ok guys we want either Didier or Cesare. but dont tell the media
-Ok boss. (the tell)
moggi (thinkin to himself) haha, SUCKERS

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Inter want Carvalho. I want him at Juve. Cannavaro could leave Inter. Juve could get Cannavaro. Capello wanted Burdisso............

I have a million of them.
Do you know something that we dont know ? coz your always ahead of everyone else in news. :eyepatch:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++
Do you know something that we dont know ? coz your always ahead of everyone else in news. :eyepatch:
I think he stole the source code of tribalfootball's rumour generator :)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

our players,most of them at least,suck this year because they are over 30....
age is such unconsistent factor to be a source of players underperformance... its unlogical that the defense that always stout and reliable suddenly scored against twice than usual just bcoz they got old coz age is not a radical process... I think its rather of a season long bad form that seem hit each of the players... its incomprehesible to find whats the factor that might coz this widespread syndrome ..... new arrivals?.. lack of hunger?.. it would be easiest to push the reset button and start again with a new coach.. i wont be suprised if with the same players, under capello we will have a good defense again... if people think that last season bad form was intolerable , find a better upgrade.. age is not a factor...unless if u think through monetary sense where you think u cannot get profit from players that will no longger have a rising market price... if its for me, money comes second.... success is more important .. and present success is as important future's success...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
cannavaro would be sweet!! ferrari will most likely join roma which means mexes is more possible for us. mexes and cannavaro joining would be very good indeed.

we are rumoured to vieri, so maybe there could be a nice deal coming on.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think we should get Cannavaro, if this rumour is really true, and Mexes. Than we should be set. However, I don't think we can get Cannavaro, so I would still take Mexes and Trabelsi!

Aug 1, 2003
I prefer Ferrari Canna than Mexes, but I like Mexes too :)

It'd be great to get Cannavaro, I've always admired him. I hope we'll get him, but won't it cost us a lot though?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
err.. he won Serie A with Roma using 352....
Look at our current defenders and try to tell me we can play with a 3-man defence and keep a straight face

Sally, you'd rather sign Canna than Mexes, or you think he's a better player at the moment?

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
errr ferrari more to mexes...
maybe its dumb but i prefer cannavaro to have an italian as an understudy for him... :p

forza azzurri?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Look at our current defenders and try to tell me we can play with a 3-man defence and keep a straight face
although that is actually my favourite tactic, we dont have the resource to do it.. we have bought an defender in zebina and we need at least one more which i dun ever know will happen or not.. even then we still short i think ,.. maybe after nxt season we can do it i hope...

that was just a factual statement tellling Eaglesnake that Fabio Cappelo have indeed used 3 back before , infact quite succesfully. It doest suggesnt at all that i think we have the power to do it now on a year long basis..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)