Fabio Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2002
see this at channel4.com :extatic:

Meanwhile, reports suggest that Capello has asked Juventus to make a bid for Fabio Cannavaro.

The Italian international, 31, could be tempted to leave Inter after never really settling at the San Siro.

OP
OP
Alucard Belmont
Oct 1, 2002
ok, he is not young, but he is a world class defender that can fill the notorious Juve defense asap.
I'd welcome him to Juve along with one good young defender, such as Ferrari or Mexes.
Give Legro a chance, I think he will rediscover his form, we all know that most of Juve players struggle on his first season.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
oh shit.. now we are linked with him.....i thot he was the best shot for another Moggi suprise.... oh well.. although odd arent on his side, but i hope he do come to Juve... he should be a direct solution to our defensive problem compared to Mexes or Ferrari....

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
i would love to see him and ferrari (or mexes) join juve..
wont happen my fren... we already signed a defender in Zebina.... our closest shot IF it ever happens is only one more ... hope as hell it will be Cannavaro as i rate him well over Mexes or Ferrari...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
pointless purchase as he only has a few years left, unless he is on the cheap.
it wont be pointless if for the next 2 3 years he can help cut out goal against rate to half which he have the ability to.... i confident that he can give more to the team than mexes or ferrari for the next 2 or 3 years...

age always give the misplaced sensation to someone's ability . they thought Mexes is good at 22 so he is better than Cannavaro at 31....taking Del Piero as an example, thats not always the case... i would take Cannavaro anytime over those youngsters....

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

who wouldnt want Cannavaro (stupid Inter, ruining everyones carrer).. it would be awesome if he comes. Cappello's da man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)