Fabio Cannavaro (3 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
This is ridicules, i was and still against him coming back not because he is a " traitor" but because he is not one-quarter the player he was.

having said that, insulting him will do more harm than good. people think by insulting him they are insulting only him but that's not the case. this will create tension and bad atmosphere within the team. also by doing that aren't they also insulting ciro for fielding him? and insulting the players for playing beside him?

for me, i never considered him a traitor. there were only two traitors (ibra and viera) and when i think about it, I never considered them "loyal" when they were at juve.

anyway, now he will be wearing juve's jersey and i know that he has the character to withstand the booing.

I think proper fans should publicly resent the insulting of any juve player.

Lets start a petition to prove to the world what does it mean to be a juve fan ( i don't know how or i would do it).
Emerson, Vieira, Ibra were all mercenaries we knew it as fans and they knew it as players. Only idiots got into the whole Zlatan craze but the majority of fans did not like the guy as much as they just cheered him for doing nice stuff, none the less Zlatan was not untouchable he got booed, insulted when he did bad, he was never truly loved and i guess he felt it.

But Cannavaro of all people used to provoke the fans feelings and showing how a 100% Juventino he is, he became the best player in the World Cup because of what he got here at Juventus, he came from Inter in a fucking exchange deal for a 2nd string goal keeper we helped him turn his career around, and he said it and tried to show it, i mean there was a poster with Cannavaro, Del Piero, Buffon, Zambrotta, Nedved that was one of the greatest honors he can achieve in his fucking life, but at the end of it all he just pissed on everyone Juventus included and followed his own greed, same reason he left Inter coming to think about it now, and the same exact fucking reason why he's back here. No one wanted him even fucking Napoli and he just followed the cash back to Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Emerson, Vieira, Ibra were all mercenaries we knew it as fans and they knew it as players. Only idiots got into the whole Zlatan craze but the majority of fans did not like the guy as much as they just cheered him for doing nice stuff, none the less Zlatan was not untouchable he got booed, insulted when he did bad, he was never truly loved and i guess he felt it.

But Cannavaro of all people used to provoke the fans feelings and showing how a 100% Juventino he is, he became the best player in the World Cup because of what he got here at Juventus, he came from Inter in a fucking exchange deal for a 2nd string goal keeper we helped him turn his career around, and he said it and tried to show it, i mean there was a poster with Cannavaro, Del Piero, Buffon, Zambrotta, Nedved that was one of the greatest honors he can achieve in his fucking life, but at the end of it all he just pissed on everyone Juventus included and followed his own greed, same reason he left Inter coming to think about it now, and the same exact fucking reason why he's back here. No one wanted him even fucking Napoli and he just followed the cash back to Juventus.

ya ok dats alot of talk that im sure no1 is bothered to read it fully...

bottom line is...canna may be considered a traitor. BUT he is already in the team, if his performance is good, then it is good for juve.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
ya ok dats alot of talk that im sure no1 is bothered to read it fully...

bottom line is...canna may be considered a traitor. BUT he is already in the team, if his performance is good, then it is good for juve.
It's not about performance only, where do you think we get our fighting spirit from? What is the thing that make us such a special club on terms of solidarity? why do you think that we tend to do good in times of crisis like vs chelsea in the champions league last year? do you think we got that by hiring a bunch of thugs and mercenaries to play for us? or by simply having a group of players who would kill and die for this team?

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
This is ridicules, i was and still against him coming back not because he is a " traitor" but because he is not one-quarter the player he was.

having said that, insulting him will do more harm than good. people think by insulting him they are insulting only him but that's not the case. this will create tension and bad atmosphere within the team. also by doing that aren't they also insulting ciro for fielding him? and insulting the players for playing beside him?

for me, i never considered him a traitor. there were only two traitors (ibra and viera) and when i think about it, I never considered them "loyal" when they were at juve.

anyway, now he will be wearing juve's jersey and i know that he has the character to withstand the booing.

I think proper fans should publicly resent the insulting of any juve player.

Lets start a petition to prove to the world what does it mean to be a juve fan ( i don't know how or i would do it).
I read that there were many "normal" fans who didn't agree with the ultras and startet whistling when they started their anti-Cannavaro and anti-Zebina singing. It's only a minority that jeers Cannavaro and Zebina but the problem is that they are a loud minority.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
It's not about performance only, where do you think we get our fighting spirit from? What is the thing that make us such a special club on terms of solidarity? why do you think that we tend to do good in times of crisis like vs chelsea in the champions league last year? do you think we got that by hiring a bunch of thugs and mercenaries to play for us? or by simply having a group of players who would kill and die for this team?
You can say alot of things about Cannavaro but certainly not that he hasn't shown any fighting spirit when being with us. He does take it from his character and his professionality like hopefully Diego and Melo will do as well.

If you are against mercenaries (I prefer to call them professionals) you should not only be against them when they leave your favourite team but also when they leave another one's favourite team to join yours. But that's not how it works and you know it. If someone gives his best while playing with us and helps us I don't care if Juve is his favourite team or not.

Oh, and one thing I'd like to add: if a player isn't good enough the club sells him, even if maybe he is a true juventino, a fan since he was a baby and has always given his best for the club. If he isn't good enough the club will sell him following its own interest. Just as the fans say out loudly "Please sell him, he's not good enough".

Professionalism works both ways. And rightly so.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
You can say alot of things about Cannavaro but certainly not that he hasn't shown any fighting spirit when being with us. He does take it from his character and his professionality like hopefully Diego and Melo will do as well.

If you are against mercenaries (I prefer to call them professionals) you should not only be against them when they leave your favourite team but also when they leave another one's favourite team to join yours. But that's not how it works and you know it. If someone gives his best while playing with us and helps us I don't care if Juve is his favourite team or not.

Oh, and one thing I'd like to add: if a player isn't good enough the club sells him, even if maybe he is a true juventino, a fan since he was a baby and has always given his best for the club. If he isn't good enough the club will sell him following its own interest. Just as the fans say out loudly "Please sell him, he's not good enough".

Professionalism works both ways. And rightly so.
I am not a retard mate, i know what professionalism is and i am not against it. But there is a thick red line between being a professional and being a mercenary whore, it all come down to how you leave and where you go. Cannavaro came to Juve as a washed up piece of shit and we made him rediscover his best, he owe us and most of all owe these fans, did he stand by the club? one fucking season would have made a fucking difference, fuck that, do you remember the why he left? i don't think so.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I agree with Juventinho !!
FORZA ULTRAS !!
Not even close, i am a very normal fan, but this time the Utlras are right, and no we are not a minority i know a shit load of normal juve fans who still can't understand how is him playing is ok with some people, this is massive not just a normal issue.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Not even close, i am a very normal fan, but this time the Utlras are right, and no we are not a minority i know a shit load of normal juve fans who still can't understand how is him playing is ok with some people, this is massive not just a normal issue.
ok first of all, i think that cannavaro is a VERY BAD signing because we signed him to play in FIRST TEAM. he would be a decent signing if we use him only for sub.

anyway, he already is here. we just have to pray that he play well for us thats all. ok boo-ing may help because he may become even more motivated.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
ok first of all, i think that cannavaro is a VERY BAD signing because we signed him to play in FIRST TEAM. he would be a decent signing if we use him only for sub.

anyway, he already is here. we just have to pray that he play well for us thats all. ok boo-ing may help because he may become even more motivated.
NO

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
I am not a retard mate, i know what professionalism is and i am not against it. But there is a thick red line between being a professional and being a mercenary whore, it all come down to how you leave and where you go. Cannavaro came to Juve as a washed up piece of shit and we made him rediscover his best, he owe us and most of all owe these fans, did he stand by the club? one fucking season would have made a fucking difference, fuck that, do you remember the why he left? i don't think so.
And in those two seasons where we made him rediscover his best we didn't have any benefit from it? His great performances didn't only help him but also us. He was 33 when he left, not knowing when he would be able to play CL again, he had an offer from Real Madrid who payed him 5 million Euros. He is not a Juve fan and was only with us for two years. And Zebina said it himself yesterday: the players were victims of Calciopoli as well. Canna played like the best CB of the planet for two years and suddenly finds himself with no merit whatsoever without being responsable for that at all. It's wonderful that some of our biggest players stayed with us but I never blamed those who left. Many of us would have done the same, especially when you consider that those guys - unlike us - are not fans of the club.

For me the difference between mercenaries and professionals is that professionals always give their best when they play for the club. Mercenaries don't. They get their money and are happy.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
And in those two seasons where we made him rediscover his best we didn't have any benefit from it? His great performances didn't only help him but also us. He was 33 when he left, not knowing when he would be able to play CL again, he had an offer from Real Madrid who payed him 5 million Euros. He is not a Juve fan and was only with us for two years. And Zebina said it himself yesterday: the players were victims of Calciopoli as well. Canna played like the best CB of the planet for two years and suddenly finds himself with no merit whatsoever without being responsable for that at all. It's wonderful that some of our biggest players stayed with us but I never blamed those who left. Many of us would have done the same, especially when you consider that those guys - unlike us - are not fans of the club.

For me the difference between mercenaries and professionals is that professionals always give their best when they play for the club. Mercenaries don't. They get their money and are happy.
And this is why he was so fucking awesome at Inter before he joins Juve? or is it why he pwned at Madrid? we are the main reason he became a footballer again, he was shit before and after, all that was due to our wonderful group of heroes/players who helped him only to get betrayed along with the fans, he did it for the money nothing more, nothing less and this is why he sucked at Madrid with 85 thousand people cheering him week in and week out and the only reason he came back here at Juve is the money if Inter had offered him more he would have went but the truth is no one wants him. And no i don't want us to contribute in making him good again because god knows these juve fans and players can make from anyone a world class players but Cannavaro do not deserve that kind of support nor love.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
And this is why he was so fucking awesome at Inter before he joins Juve? or is it why he pwned at Madrid? we are the main reason he became a footballer again, he was shit before and after, all that was due to our wonderful group of heroes/players who helped him only to get betrayed along with the fans, he did it for the money nothing more, nothing less and this is why he sucked at Madrid with 85 thousand people cheering him week in and week out and the only reason he came back here at Juve is the money if Inter had offered him more he would have went but the truth is no one wants him. And no i don't want us to contribute in making him good again because god knows these juve fans and players can make from anyone a world class players but Cannavaro do not deserve that kind of support nor love.
yea he does not deserve love. that beautiful girl from your picture should sign for juventus. that will increase our ticket sales too....the fans will love her so much. seeing a pretty girl wearing the juventus jersey is such a lovely sight

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I must agree with Hannes.
It's true, most of us will move to better chance. If you get better job, than you move forward even if you like and care about the one that you already have. He couldn't know what would happen with Juve after Calciopoli.
Get over with this, he is our player and we support Juve and our players.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I can agree with the ultras though. It shouldn't be that easy do abandon a club and then come back whenever it suits him best.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The fans made it right from the start that they don't want him back nor wish him to wear a Juve jersey. They made it clear from the start.

Cannavaro was dumped by Napoli and therefore he picked Juventus, our fans have all the rights to protest during these trainings to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)