Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haha...i had to ask...then i looked at his profile. Oops :snoop:

Andy, lets do something to get more females to the forums:D

Jun 18, 2007
Hello everybody this is my first post

Bianconero since i start to like football maybe when i was 11

About Canna i understand that he left the team when we need him most (i mean about support).Im with thepeople who consider that it was terrible idea to take him back , but the decision has done.

My point is the guy is back like it or not . and we need Canna to give his best on the pitch for the success of the team.

If we boo him , blame , wish bad . is like shit where you eat.

Wll I hope you get my point of view

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004

About Canna i understand that he left the team when we need him most (i mean about support).Im with thepeople who consider that it was terrible idea to take him back , but the decision has done.

My point is the guy is back like it or not . and we need Canna to give his best on the pitch for the success of the team.

And we need him because?

1.His age?
2.The fact that he's past it?
3.All he cares about is showing off and coming out as an uter clown?
4.He's the only defender left on planet earth?
5.He's an uber loyal player?

Come on let's cut the crap, this guy seriously shouldn't be allowed to play no matter what, it will even make those who stayed feel like crap since the club this way is stating that it was ok to leave the club in time for crisis, especially after the way they treated Nedved.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And we need him because?

1.His age?

Come on let's cut the crap, this guy seriously shouldn't be allowed to play no matter what, it will even make those who stayed feel like crap since the club this way is stating that it was ok to leave the club in time for crisis, especially after the way they treated Nedved.
Dude, shut up.

CUNTavarro will teach our young defenders, Grygera and Molinaro, how to defend.

:rofl2:

Morons.

Cork Soaker!

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Are you people mad? have you lost your minds? blasphemy!!! i go away for a while and i come back to find out that some of you are O.K with that motherfucker playing for us again? WTF you guys have lost the plot, he should not be allowed into the pitch, we should make sure he gets the fact that he is not welcome and force him to early retirement already or even better throw him in to Napoli he's home club and get Santa Croce but that son of a bitch should not put that shirt on ever again.
Finally someone came and supports me!!!!

I had an idea instead of giving him a number to give him a letter "T" which stand for TRAITOR

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Cannavaro won't do shit for us. He will probably end up injured after a few matches and we'll end up starting with Legro. Cannavaro's wage money could have gone to far better things. I would even waste that money on better quality toilet paper for the Juventus headquarters than waste it on Cannavaro.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008

I agree 100%. It's not a whole lot of fun, getting Fabio back; we're all waiting with great anticipation to meet Chiellini's long term partner at CB. In the meantime though, we need everyone to be on their game, so that even if players aren't getting match time, they'll be able to push the rest of the team in training.

We NEED that Scudetto, and it would be amazing if we could pull a shocker in Europe. Hopefully we'll get another CB before this mercato ends, but it looks doubtful, so even if it pains me to say it, get ready for a fairly steady dose of Canna.

And we need him because?

1.His age?

Man, that's really, really awesome that you know so many of our players on a personal level, and that you've had conversations with them about Cannavaro. I'm pretty jealous, actually. Here I was, thinking that his good friends like Ale, Gigi, Camo, and some of the other players like Chiello and Zebina were actually quite happy about his return (based upon several quotes released from each of them, saying exactly that)!

Thanks for shedding some light on the internal workings of our team, and the personal feelings of our players.

Dude, shut up.

CUNTavarro will teach our young defenders, Grygera and Molinaro, how to defend.

:rofl2:

Morons.

Cork Soaker!
:lol:

We agree about most everything when it comes to our team buddy, but I actually think that there is room for Canna to help the young players in training, with the occasional pointer, or some positive reinforcement. Nobody would have asked for us to go get Canna, and we all know that we need legitimate, top class defenders at this point in time. Fabio is certainly not a high end defender at this point in his career; he's not terrible, either, but not what is ultimately needed.

Maybe I'm a moron, but believe it or not, I think that when a man with Fabio's resume offers advice to youngsters, especially Italian youngsters, it's going to carry more weight than most (and based upon his success, it's probably good advice, as well); certainly it will have more of an impact than I think you're willing to admit (which, from what I understand your position to be, is no impact at all).

I definitely would not have chosen this transfer, the way that he left was intensely shitty (as was the entire, extreme scenario), but now that it's happened, I can see that a man who has won so much could be helpful to a defense that will include a 19 year old Ariaudo, a 22 year old De Ceglie, and a soon to be 25 year old Chiellini.

After all, who on our back line has won titles? The Camera man slapping, perpetually injured Zebina? Oh, what a role model; his training regimen must surely be legendary in it's detail and preparation! He'll certainly help the youngsters stay level-headed, in trying times.

But, at least we've got crazy, born-again Legro, as a sounding board for the other players, when they'd prefer to talk to another defender rather than their coach. He'll probably advise them that abstinence and faith in the lord are the quickest ways to find success as a defender in Serie A. How about those stumblebums, Molinaro and Grygera? I'm sure these elder statesman will have plenty to offer up to the youngsters. :shifty:

Ferrara is a rookie head coach, and while I think he's going to be outstanding, he'll certainly have his hands full. Again, I wouldn't have picked this signing, and I'm not all warm and fuzzy inside about it, but I can see how some positive things could come out of it.

If one can't understand that a man who has won the following (below) might be able to offer something positive to a young and inexperienced group of defenders (especially when it comes to WINNING), than IMO that person is simply too biased to have a serious, objective conversation about Canna's role within our squad.

Wiki (Those bastards leave out our team's accomplishments, but we all know those scudetti are legitimate...)

Parma
Coppa Italia: 1999, 2002
Supercoppa Italiana: 1999
UEFA Cup: 1999
[Real Madrid
La Liga: 2006-07, 2007-08
Supercopa de España : 2008
National team
UEFA Under-21 European Championship: 1994, 1996
FIFA World Cup: 2006
Individual
Euro 2000 Team of the Tournament
FIFA World Player of the Year: 2006
Ballon d'Or: 2006
2006 FIFA World Cup Silver Ball Award
2006 FIFA World Cup Team of the Tournament
Oscar del calcio
Serie A Footballer of the Year: 2006
Italian Footballer of the Year: 2006
Serie A Defender of the Year: 2005, 2006
- Runner-up: 2000, 2001, 2002
UEFA Team of the Year: 2006
FIFPro World XI: 2006, 2007

Jun 18, 2007
From the beggining he shouldnt come back here , but many of you just dont want to change the page i understand ,i dont want him neither but theres nothing to change the actual situation ,if you want to blame someone for this is the MANAGEMENT whom take him back .But no you dont do that of course

The decision is done the traitor is back and i got no other option to hope he play well and im not doing this for him im doing this because i want juve back to glory.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008

We agree about most everything when it comes to our team buddy, but I actually think that there is room for Canna to help the young players in training, with the occasional pointer, or some positive reinforcement. Nobody would have asked for us to go get Canna, and we all know that we need legitimate, top class defenders at this point in time. Fabio is certainly not a high end defender at this point in his career; he's not terrible, either, but not what is ultimately needed.

Maybe I'm a moron, but believe it or not, I think that when a man with Fabio's resume offers advice to youngsters, especially Italian youngsters, it's going to carry more weight than most (and based upon his success, it's probably good advice, as well); certainly it will have more of an impact than I think you're willing to admit (which, from what I understand your position to be, is no impact at all).

I definitely would not have chosen this transfer, the way that he left was intensely shitty (as was the entire, extreme scenario), but now that it's happened, I can see that a man who has won so much could be helpful to a defense that will include a 19 year old Ariaudo, a 22 year old De Ceglie, and a soon to be 25 year old Chiellini.

After all, who on our back line has won titles? The Camera man slapping, perpetually injured Zebina? Oh, what a role model; his training regimen must surely be legendary in it's detail and preparation! He'll certainly help the youngsters stay level-headed, in trying times.

But, at least we've got crazy, born-again Legro, as a sounding board for the other players, when they'd prefer to talk to another defender rather than their coach. He'll probably advise them that abstinence and faith in the lord are the quickest ways to find success as a defender in Serie A. How about those stumblebums, Molinaro and Grygera? I'm sure these elder statesman will have plenty to offer up to the youngsters. :shifty:

Ferrara is a rookie head coach, and while I think he's going to be outstanding, he'll certainly have his hands full. Again, I wouldn't have picked this signing, and I'm not all warm and fuzzy inside about it, but I can see how some positive things could come out of it.

If one can't understand that a man who has won the following (below) might be able to offer something positive to a young and inexperienced group of defenders (especially when it comes to WINNING), than IMO that person is simply too biased to have a serious, objective conversation about Canna's role within our squad.

Wiki (Those bastards leave out our team's accomplishments, but we all know those scudetti are legitimate...)

Parma
[Real Madrid
National team
Individual
Oscar del calcio
Agree with you 200%.:agree: He will surely help our young defenders. and hopefully:xfinger: Lorenzo Ariuado will become legendary in the future. I sure hope this kid could become our clubs and italys next big thing.:agree: :ultra:

engireman

May 26, 2009
Cannavaro arrived already, so let we stop talking about need of Cannavaro either yes or not. This talk would not reverse Cannavaro's arrival. Just see what will happen when season begin.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really don't understand this helping our defenders nonsense. In that case, he should have been hired as a coach, not as a player. How in the world is he supposed to help them grow and develop, when he will be starting most games, and the players (whom he is presumably supposed to be helping) won't even have the chance to implement the knowledge they have acquired?! Having said that, the guy is here, there is nothing we can do about it. Let's just hope his fuck-ups are minimal, and that he can actually contribute something to this team.

@ Juventinho: How did Hamilton save ur ass? I am just curious :p

@ Andy: The young lady in Juventinho's avatar is not his mom; she's a former Miss Italia I believe, and she has been quite vocal regarding her support for Juve. She was on the official website a year or two ago.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I agree 100%. It's not a whole lot of fun, getting Fabio back; we're all waiting with great anticipation to meet Chiellini's long term partner at CB. In the meantime though, we need everyone to be on their game, so that even if players aren't getting match time, they'll be able to push the rest of the team in training.

We NEED that Scudetto, and it would be amazing if we could pull a shocker in Europe. Hopefully we'll get another CB before this mercato ends, but it looks doubtful, so even if it pains me to say it, get ready for a fairly steady dose of Canna.

Man, that's really, really awesome that you know so many of our players on a personal level, and that you've had conversations with them about Cannavaro. I'm pretty jealous, actually. Here I was, thinking that his good friends like Ale, Gigi, Camo, and some of the other players like Chiello and Zebina were actually quite happy about his return (based upon several quotes released from each of them, saying exactly that)!

Thanks for shedding some light on the internal workings of our team, and the personal feelings of our players.

Parma
[Real Madrid
National team
Individual
Oscar del calcio
Alright, i get your point i am sorry i am sorry. Let's get Figo to teach our midfielders how to win, and let's get Raul to teach our forwards how to win, OMG even better let's ask Ferrara to play again so he can teach along with Cannavaro. When you refuse to offer a guy like Nedved the contract he wants and then pay a dime not to mention a multi million euros contract for Cannavaro it will not go well with the team. All that apart we are not some random shithole we are a great club with values and traditions, we are not gonna give them up for anyone specially and an old cock sucker like Cannavaro, respect that or GTFO.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I really don't understand this helping our defenders nonsense. In that case, he should have been hired as a coach, not as a player. How in the world is he supposed to help them grow and develop, when he will be starting most games, and the players (whom he is presumably supposed to be helping) won't even have the chance to implement the knowledge they have acquired?! Having said that, the guy is here, there is nothing we can do about it. Let's just hope his fuck-ups are minimal, and that he can actually contribute something to this team.

@ Juventinho: How did Hamilton save ur ass? I am just curious :p

@ Andy: The young lady in Juventinho's avatar is not his mom; she's a former Miss Italia I believe, and she has been quite vocal regarding her support for Juve. She was on the official website a year or two ago.
It was a bet with Jack and if Hamilton haven't had won that race i would have had Ibrahimobich camelface as my avatar for an entire season wearing the Merdazzurri kit, and you are correct about Miss Italia.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Alright, i get your point i am sorry i am sorry. Let's get Figo to teach our midfielders how to win, and let's get Raul to teach our forwards how to win, OMG even better let's ask Ferrara to play again so he can teach along with Cannavaro. When you refuse to offer a guy like Nedved the contract he wants and then pay a dime not to mention a multi million euros contract for Cannavaro it will not go well with the team. All that apart we are not some random shithole we are a great club with values and traditions, we are not gonna give them up for anyone specially and an old cock sucker like Cannavaro, respect that or GTFO.
How much will he earn per year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)