Fabio Cannavaro (9 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Personally, I'm against booin him on the field, training is a different thing or having banners is something else.

But I don't see it appropriate when someone bashes him for his departure and everything and now that he's back they turn him into a hero. Then you got another type of people saying how professional he is, professional in a way that he lied to the fans and now he expects to be respected and not booed.

And I also don't see it appropriate when someone says that Ultras shouldn't do this or that, they have all the right to protest against this man for everything he did. We are not Chievo or Reggina, seriously.

From Madrid, he kept saying that he wants to finish his career at Napoli, never mentioned Juve, now that he signed with us he's a hero like Hennes is seeing it?? BS.
hey dude i agree with your point about him coming back and instantly being a hero again, that isnt what i want nor think he has to earn the trust and respect back that we lost for him, and for a lot of people that wont happen. myself im against throwing flares and ruining training for others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
So when he's dumping us and saying he wants to remain with us and few days later he signs with Madrid, we bash him.

When he comes back we have to get over it?
dude, I understand, but lets look at a few facts here:

-he didnt leave us for another Serie A team, like some other scumbags did (think Inter)

- he NEVER bashed our team, or the former management like some other pieces of shit did

- he was one of the only former players who stood up and defended the last few Scudettos we won, which were unjustly taken from us

- he came back here knowing he would face the music, where he could have went elsewhere, or even stayed at Real

this guy is a Juventino at heart :tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i only kept some sort of respect for him when he thanked juve when he won the golden ball.

did zebina bad mouth us? is that why he was booed?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

-he didnt leave us for another Serie A team, like some other scumbags did (think Inter)

- he NEVER bashed our team, or the former management like some other pieces of shit did

- he was one of the only former players who stood up and defended the last few Scudettos we won, which were unjustly taken from us

I'm sorry Vinny, he's no Juventino at heart. He's no Pavel, Ale or David. The first two points I'm 100% with you. But not with the rest.

One thing people must understand here is that most of us were not against his departure from Juve and joining another team, because he was never a Del Piero or Zambrotta or Gigi in the first place, he was a player that played for two years and not more.

What bothers me though is that he always picked Napoli over Juventus and now that Napoli put for him one sliced banana on the floor he decided to join Juventus and making it like he never wanted to leave.

Another thing I don't really get, is some members over here should stop turning him into a hero the next big thing because he re-joined us. He had no other option but us, they should keep this in mind.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm sorry Vinny, he's no Juventino at heart. He's no Pavel, Ale or David. The first two points I'm 100% with you. But not with the rest.

One thing people must understand here is that most of us were not against his departure from Juve and joining another team, because he was never a Del Piero or Zambrotta of Gigi in the first place, he was a player that played for two years and not more.

What bothers me though is that he always picked Napoli over Juventus and now that Napoli put for him one sliced banana on the floor he decided to join Juventus and making it like he never wanted to leave.

Another thing I don't really get, is some members over here should stop turning him into a hero the next big thing because he re-joined us. He had no other option but us, they should keep this in mind.
That's all true, but why boo the guy? It won't help anyone.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
He's certainly no Juventino at heart. The thing that bothered me most was that he said he'd stay with us in Serie B and then few days later he was off to Madrid.

But yes, he didn't join a rival Serie A team, though most of the players that left didn't do that. He did say Juve won those Scudetti, but even Zlatan did.

And even now we are his second choice. Cannavaro has lost all of my respect, but I still wouldn't boo him during a match.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- he came back here knowing he would face the music, where he could have went elsewhere, or even stayed at Real

As for the bold part I agree 100%
But I don`t know about the Juventino at heart thing...

anyway he is our player now so instead of bashing him accept it and move on

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He isn't Juventino but he is professional. I just don't see the benefit in jeering a player in your shirt without giving them a chance to show anything.

These so-called fans should get over themselves and their bruised egos.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
No one got the right to tell me that i should get over it as a fan because he's here now and that is that. Cannavaro coming back was a mistake on all sorts of levels and a slap on many people faces players before fans, and as a fan i don't have to put up with this shit, i don't know what you people are like in real life but this is like someone becoming the president without elections and other people telling you that you should accept instead of protesting because he's already here and protesting is bad for the country. Cannavaro is a prick and shouldn't play and it's not fucking late to kick him out and we are not a fucking minority any fan who respect himself and love this shirt and this club will not accept such thing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That is your opinion that you take such personal offence to it, I don't as I said before that I don't see him as a traitor, in fact I find the idea hilarious. My opinion. People forget how Trezeguet asked to leave, how Camoranesi asked to leave, how close Buffon was to leaving. They stay and are seen as symbols because the club refused to sell them, pretty funny really.

If you think booing a player whilst he is playing for the club is supporting your club then you are mistaken. It doesn't have any benefit. If he plays like shit then he will be out of the team regardless, if you want him to lose focus whilst he is playing then that means risking goals and points for the club.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
At least lets hope he doesn't add petrol on fire and perform the same way he performed during the Conf. Cup.
Yeah people are talking like if he is Maradona at his prime or Ronaldo, he isn't even good or young or anything if he had nothing to do with Juventus before it would have still been a bad deal.

Also it's the management that should have thought more about the team well being before opening such a can of worms, it never ends well when clubs go and defy their fans i mean some people may be young here, but fans do not just accept because this is not fucking Reggina or West Ham, even Moggi and his staff could not stand the wrath of the fans when Anclelotti came to Juventus, wanna talk about whats better for this the team, the management did the opposite, not buying any defender would have been better than getting this time bomb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)