Fabio Cannavaro (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, he's back. And despite the years he gave us the middle finger from Spain, he gave us a great couple years as a player and a leader. And despite the fact he knows fans are still upset about it, there was enough he cared about in this club to still make him return...so that deserves credit.

Best of luck, Canna. I'm afraid you're going to need it, and we're going to need it from you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well, he's back. And despite the years he gave us the middle finger from Spain, he gave us a great couple years as a player and a leader. And despite the fact he knows fans are still upset about it, there was enough he cared about in this club to still make him return...so that deserves credit.

Best of luck, Canna. I'm afraid you're going to need it, and we're going to need it from you.
True, can you imagine the others who left having the balls or desire to come back? Me neither.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
True, can you imagine the others who left having the balls or desire to come back? Me neither.
I can, especially if we pay them twice more than what other clubs will pay. IIRC, Canna will earn 2 mil euro in his first season while Napoli didn't want to pay even 1 mil.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can, especially if we pay them twice more than what other clubs will pay. IIRC, Canna will earn 2 mil euro in his first season while Napoli didn't want to pay even 1 mil.
Fair argument. But when you've already captained a WC-winning squad and are at the end of your professional career, is salary what you care about most?

Well, he could have a new swimming pool to build and a nephew with a coke habit for all we know but...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Traitor....left us in our darkest hours....

Now he has a chance to redeem himself amd regain the fans back with his performamves.

He needs toimprove a lot to be like he was before...and above all he will need luck.

I hope he makes it....we need defenders like his old self more now than ever.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Think he will prove to be useful enough :tup: Only issue I have with him is if he can be real upgrade for us or not, and not wether he is traitor BS this or that. And he can chip in reasonably on his own, but IMO pretty sure wont be enough to improve us the way we need, so its absolutely VITAl we sign other quality defenders.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He wants to make piece with the 10mil of the Italians (Juve fans) that consider him a traitor.
He maybe intents to use his popularity in Italy, some day, either for politics or at a future coach/manager role...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Because Napoli didn't want him (couldn't afford him in probability) doesn't mean that others wouldn't have paid him the same money.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I thought he would play for nothing for his hometown club...God knows, I've been hearing that BS since his Parma days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)