Fabio Cannavaro (4 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I was against him! The headquarters guys decided to take him back, and let us fans down. that's fine, I hope he will do his best in Juve. Hope chiellini and Buffon will help him look better than in real madrid. All the best, since you are a juve player now. What jersey number did he take? I hope we sign a worldclass defender so we will have backup. By the way. it would look good our back four (zebina, Cana, Chiellini and Cristicio (or de ceglie) )

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
then cyril will be crowned King of the World
What the fuck are you talking about, it's his duty to give 100% scoring defending and everything. I expect a lot from, I don't expect him to score in our net or whatsoever. Still he is a traitor (that's very classic)
Forgive but don't forget!!!! He may be the best defender again, he may score 10 goals in a season, he may be the cause we to win 10 games. But he can never be as great as nedved, trezeguet, delpiero, camo and buffon!. Cos he is a traitor, his career was more important than the fans and Juventus!!! And just to add he can never have captain ambard (sorry wrong spell)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
That doesn't sound right? Replace the world-class with potentially world-class.
he is not a world-class, he would be perfect back up (when chiellini is injured or get booked) or when we play for coppa italia, or when we have secured the qualification rounds and so on, or when we have important games so we need to save chiellini!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
What the fuck are you talking about, it's his duty to give 100% scoring defending and everything. I expect a lot from, I don't expect him to score in our net or whatsoever. Still he is a traitor (that's very classic)
Forgive but don't forget!!!! He may be the best defender again, he may score 10 goals in a season, he may be the cause we to win 10 games. But he can never be as great as nedved, trezeguet, delpiero, camo and buffon!. Cos he is a traitor, his career was more important than the fans and Juventus!!! And just to add he can never have captain ambard (sorry wrong spell)
easy there, Rambo...go back and re-read the conversation

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@ahmed: haha, u called him rambo. That for some reason was funny, made my day. LOL "rambo....john j rambo. Sounds like trouble, are you trouble drifter?"

"I'm not here leuitenant to save him from you, I'm here to save you from him. Just one more thing, you better supply a good amount of body bags"

@chester: wow, haven't seen u in a while. Where have u been my whole life?

Welcome Canna. From one defender to another I look forward to your cat-like-antics again. Forza!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I feel CAN'Tavaro may be a better option, Andy. :p

Anyhoo, Cannavaro is an improvement on our CBs other than Chiellini, but I will only really support this move if we spend heavily on other areas of the team and couldn't afford a top class CB.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Now that he has officially joined us back, whether some of us like him or not, we should hope and wish him the best.

Personally, I don't feel the old Cannavaro is back nor I think I'll like him that much, but now that he's wearing our jersey lets hope he doesn't let us down for the 2nd time.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I feel CAN'Tavaro may be a better option, Andy. :p

Anyhoo, Cannavaro is an improvement on our CBs other than Chiellini, but I will only really support this move if we spend heavily on other areas of the team and couldn't afford a top class CB.
does anyone still use that expression?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)