Fabio Cannavaro (6 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am so against this deal, and I hope he won't be a regular, but now that he is here, I can only hope that he will limit his disastrous performances to a minimum this coming season.

Let's see if he can teach our youngsters something :shifty: :rolleyes:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
If Juventus were to win a trophy at all, I hope he's the last person to touch it. Everybody should get to hold the trophy before he does. They should treat him like a youngster who has to win the respect of his teammates, but I get a feeling they're going to give him an easy ride.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Juventus were to win a trophy at all, I hope he's the last person to touch it. Everybody should get to hold the trophy before he does. They should treat him like a youngster who has to win the respect of his teammates, but I get a feeling they're going to give him an easy ride.
I certainly agree with that, fortunately first and unfortunately second.

If we do win something and he has a hand in it, I won't curse him. I'll just treat him like any other mercenary we've had, like Emerson.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
he's back, and I'm happy he's returning

I always had a feeling that if any of the "deserters" came back, it would most likely be him, but lets keep one thing in mind-

this team needed money, and the idiots running the club after Moggi and Co. resigned sold him because of that fact

Canna refused to play for any other Serie A team, unlike scumbags Zlatan and Vieira, who went straight to our worst enemy, Inter, who's owner masteminded Calciopoli

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he's back, and I'm happy he's returning

I always had a feeling that if any of the "deserters" came back, it would most likely be him, but lets keep one thing in mind-

this team needed money, and the idiots running the club after Moggi and Co. resigned sold him because of that fact

Canna refused to play for any other Serie A team, unlike scumbags Zlatan and Vieira, who went straight to our worst enemy, Inter, who's owner masteminded Calciopoli
:tup:

we got him free in the end anyways, he is the only one i still have respect for the only one that thanked juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)