Explosions in London ! (3 Viewers)

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #83
    Its much earlier than 10:30, Nicole...

LONDON BLASTS TIMELINE

08.51 - Explosion in the tunnel at Liverpool Street station - on either the Central or Circle Line. Seven dead.

08.56 - Explosion at King's Cross station, affecting Russell Square station. 21 dead.

09.17 - Explosion on a train coming in to Edgware Road station, affecting three separate trains. Five dead.

09.31 - The incident caused major disruption to the entire network with Tube stations across the capital being closed.

09.47 - Explosion on a double decker bus travelling along Upper Woburn Place, near Russell Square. It was a no.30 bus from Hackney to Marble Arch. Number of dead not confirmed.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
    Its much earlier than 10:30, Nicole...

LONDON BLASTS TIMELINE

08.51 - Explosion in the tunnel at Liverpool Street station - on either the Central or Circle Line. Seven dead.

08.56 - Explosion at King's Cross station, affecting Russell Square station. 21 dead.

09.17 - Explosion on a train coming in to Edgware Road station, affecting three separate trains. Five dead.

09.31 - The incident caused major disruption to the entire network with Tube stations across the capital being closed.

09.47 - Explosion on a double decker bus travelling along Upper Woburn Place, near Russell Square. It was a no.30 bus from Hackney to Marble Arch. Number of dead not confirmed.
    Damn, I didnt know it was that early...

Yezkimov

Jul 5, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Dian ] ++

Saying that Palestina is the only muslim country who has any rights to complain makes you an idiot, period.
    anyone can do the complaning, but thay are whining bit(hes if they does

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Boksic,

yes it is, my only point was that the people who did it is as much of terrorists as the English Army.

What's good for one person could be bad for another, England bombed Iraq - Iraq bombs 3 buses in England.

England can't call these people terrorists without calling themselves terrorists.
    That's one of the biggest piles of shit I have ever seen.

DO you realize when the US or English forces are bombing targets, they are NOT actually trying to kill civilians? Hence the term, "accident?" Have the US or England ever targeted a subway or bus filled with completely innocent people?? Don't you see the difference between bombing specific targets with actual terrorists and buses with innocent people on board? If not, you're a biased imbecile.

Like I said, get that bomb and strap ready, buddy.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    There's definitely a big difference. This is a real war -- not the "war on drugs" or "war on poverty" garbage. A real war. Without the traditional national boundaries, but then civil wars are like that all the time.

If Dian's right in equating the UK military actions in Iraq to terrorist actions in London's public transit system, then the UK military is not only entitled, but they have an obligation to kill every man woman and child in Iraq. That's insane, Dian. Insane.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    There's definitely a big difference. This is a real war -- not the "war on drugs" or "war on poverty" garbage. A real war. Without the traditional national boundaries, but then civil wars are like that all the time.

If Dian's right in equating the UK military actions in Iraq to terrorist actions in London's public transit system, then the UK military is not only entitled, but they have an obligation to kill every man woman and child in Iraq. That's insane, Dian. Insane.
    I love you

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    Man you guys don't understand shit, im not a fanatic.

swag,

You just don't get it right?

Think about it, if USA or England were in Iraqs position would they try and put out important targets?

No..

Why?

Because they wouldn't have the technology to, they'd also have to resort to these kind of actions because it's the only way they can attack.

... This is pointless though, most of the members here are plain dumb

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    This isnt Iraqi, last time I checked the Iraqi army/government were in open war against the US or Britain, these are COWARDS, who pick on people who cant defend themselves, with bombs so they can do it nice and cleanly, ****ING COWARDS!

Yezkimov

Jul 5, 2005

swag,

Think about it, if USA or England were in Iraqs position would they try and put out important targets?

No..

Why?

Because they wouldn't have the technology to, they'd also have to resort to these kind of actions because it's the only way they can attack.

... This is pointless though, most of the members here are plain dumb
    no, becuz us will never be the islamic anyway, and that is why the us does the military targeting, while the bastardo terroristas do the wimper in boots at world powerhouses

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    First of all, my heart goes out to all those in England for this tragedy.

Paul, Denco, Tom, and everyone else, I'm sorry......

And now to Dian.....

You are an UNGRATEFUL BASTARD !!!!!

The coalition ridden you of Saddam- the man who mercilessly gassed your people, gave you free elections (where Kurds were voted in ), gave you your IDENTITY back - which Saddam had taken away for those many years

Hell, if it wasnt for this coalition, you'd STILL be sucking Saddams cock

(my apologies to everyone who took that offensively, except Dian. I'm mad, and it had to be said !!)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    First of all, my heart goes out to all those in England for this tragedy.

Paul, Denco, Tom, and everyone else, I'm sorry......

And now to Dian.....

You are an UNGRATEFUL BASTARD !!!!!

The coalition ridden you of Saddam- the man who mercilessly gassed your people, gave you free elections (where Kurds were voted in ), gave you your IDENTITY back - which Saddam had taken away for those many years

Hell, if it wasnt for this coalition, you'd STILL be sucking Saddams cock

(my apologies to everyone who took that offensively, except Dian. I'm mad, and it had to be said !!)
    I dont always agree with you Vinny, but your 100% right!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Well said vinman, nothing more to add, other than rest in peace to the unfortunate. My thoughts are certainly with their families.

fucking terrorists..

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Didn't say you're a fanatic per se. Just that you haven't got a clue - as evidenced by equating the actions of UK troops in Iraq with lunatics blowing up London commuters as a target.

swag,

No..

Why?

So what you seem to be saying is this:

1) Today's bombings were the work of pissed off Iraqis :confused:
    2) That Americans should have fought their revolutionary war instead by targeting civilians in the King's London :confused: :confused:

The only way they can attack? :confused: I suppose the 1,700+ dead American soliders and over 13k wounded in Iraq were all self-inflicted accidents of Americans slipping in those notorious Iraqi bathtubs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)