Explosions in London ! (2 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dian ] ++

Oh, so you mean that all the civilians in Iraq are terrorists?

I'm saying that this is nothing compared to what your soldiers have done, so you can't rate the ones who bombed you as terrorists without rating your own soldiers as terrorists.

You're ignorant, start reading CLEARLY. I don't want to have to explain to one more idiot.
Oh sorry, I didnt realise I had told you about my opinion of the Iraqi war, I must of missed that, of course I want them all dead right! :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
Because your view of "freeing people" isn't the same as the ones getting bombed for your "freedom".

Edge,

No, I don't.

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    The muslims that have the rights to be critical the west are the Palestinians, they have to be taken seriously, everyone else is just on the bandwagon.

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Oh sorry, I didnt realise I had told you about my opinion of the Iraqi war, I must of missed that, of course I want them all dead right! :rolleyes:
    Did I say something about your opinion?

I said:

Your soldiers are as much of terrorists as Al Qaidas soldiers..

You said:

So you mean that the innocent people are terrorists (which was not relevent)

I said:

No, they are not terrorists.. just like the innocent people in Iraq aint terrorists.. but their soldiers are as much of terrorists as I said first.

... Then you made some sarcastic remark about your opinion on the war in Iraq which is also not relevent to the fact that UK soldiers are as much of terrorists as Al Qaida soldiers.

... Can you now see what a big of an idiot you are?

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
    The muslims that have the rights to be critical the west are the Palestinians, they have to be taken seriously, everyone else is just on the bandwagon.
    Obviously you don't know shit.

Sit down

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Not that it concerns me that much but Kurds IMHO have even more to be critical towards west.

edit: not maybe _even more_ but they are in the position as palestinians.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    obviously there are many innocent civilions caught up in war as there are never any winners.

But, the US managed to free Iraq from the power of Sadam Hussein and other evil such as Chemical Ali. This can only be good in the long term despite seeming bad in the short term.

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    Boksic,

yes it is, my only point was that the people who did it is as much of terrorists as the English Army.

What's good for one person could be bad for another, England bombed Iraq - Iraq bombs 3 buses in England.

England can't call these people terrorists without calling themselves terrorists.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Oh, and btw London is the most multi-cultural city in world. So these terrorists are killing people from all relegions etc etc...

@ Dian: By the way Soldiers, regardless of what proganda you read dont try to kill civilians, they dont plant bombs on buses or trains, and cower away when they blow up. Terrorists do that.

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Oh, and btw London is the most multi-cultural city in world. So these terrorists are killing people from all relegions etc etc...

@ Dian: By the way Soldiers, regardless of what proganda you read dont try to kill civilians, they dont plant bombs on buses or trains, and cower away when they blow up. Terrorists do that.
    What the hell do you know?

Where were you when they bombed Iraq? They ****ing blew up buildings with innocent people in them, if these "terrorists" had power to do the same they wouldn't sneak bombs into buses, they'd bomb you the same way you bombed Iraq.

damn you're ignorant.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    the difference is though, these terrorists have targetted innocent civilions.

However, the British Army would target areas to kill or get closer to leaders such as Sadam Hussein.

But i agree, both sides would see it diffrently and there are no winners in war.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

Where were you when they bombed Iraq? They ****ing blew up buildings with innocent people in them, if these "terrorists" had power to do the same they wouldn't sneak bombs into buses, they'd bomb you the same way you bombed Iraq.

damn you're ignorant.

All you are doing is re-cycling the same old shit these terrorist use, were you there when those people on the Madrid treains blew up, or 9/11. Are you in London right now? Were you in that school we're all those kids died in Russia?

****ing heroes arent!!

OP
    Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54

Obviously you don't know shit.

Sit down
    And what makes you know so much about the world, that you can tell me to sit down. Anyway I'm sitting down...

OP
    Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    Olympics has nothing to do it, because all the counter terrorism units are in Scotland for G8, the terrorist have choosen this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)