Explosions in London ! (5 Viewers)

OP
Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Hang on, you live in Kurdistan, which is freed by the US and UK troops, otherwise you will be under the Saddam's "evil" rule, am I not correct ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    ive been watching it on television and its terrible!

and Dian for you to have such an attitude towards the attacks is disgusting.

my friend and my other friend's mum could well have been caught up in the explosions. Have a bit of respect.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Hey look Dian

Nice bus right? I am sure the people on that bus deserved this right, I mean after all their government went to war, so that means they are guility are deserve death right? :rolleyes:

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    Martin,

So you mean that your leaders aint doing the same shit to you?

Thanks for the laughter..

... I never said it was ok for them to blow buses up in England, im saying that they have themselves to blame. You don't always get away with killing people, and this is an example of that. Sometimes the people you have killed has relatives who will tro to kill you back, and sometimes the country you have bombed has people surviving it who will hate you for the rest of their lifes and try to kill you.

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    You guys are ****ing retards, I never said they deserved it.. ****ing morons, read what i wrote before you speak, im getting tired of this.

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    Kurds helped USA and USA helped Kurds back, so yes.. USA helped freeing us, and im thankfull for that.

But im still objective and I don't like either sides, I gave you a reason why you were bombed and I told you that these people are as much of terrorists as your soldiers are.

I'm not on Al Qaidas side if that's what you think.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Dian ] ++
    Martin,

So you mean that your leaders aint doing the same shit to you?

Thanks for the laughter..

... I never said it was ok for them to blow buses up in England, im saying that they have themselves to blame. You don't always get away with killing people, and this is an example of that. Sometimes the people you have killed has relatives who will tro to kill you back, and sometimes the country you have bombed has people surviving it who will hate you for the rest of their lifes and try to kill you.
    Are you insane? You are comparing a George Bush to Usama Bin Laden? Does Bush teach his people to go and kill people??

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Actually, forget it, that is a completely fair analogy. I guess it could be said they are both doing exactly the same.

The difference is that GWB is a politician, not just a war monger. He does accomplish positive things as well, otherwise noone would vote for him.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dian ] ++
    Kurds helped USA and USA helped Kurds back, so yes.. USA helped freeing us, and im thankfull for that.

But im still objective and I don't like either sides, I gave you a reason why you were bombed and I told you that these people are as much of terrorists as your soldiers are.

I'm not on Al Qaidas side if that's what you think.
    Oh, you mean those woman and children on that buses? Are they "that these people are as much of terrorists as your soldiers are." ****ing idiot...Will you go back home and sing songs about the "death of the infidels..."

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    You think this is serious right? 30 people dead.

Do you know what Iraq did to my country in 1988? Of course you don't, you only care about yourselves and your media works that way.. Talking about respect kids, the day YOU CARE about what has happened to the kurds that day we can talk about MUTUAL respect.

WATCH

(This is not for sensitive viewers, and it's something many of you have never heard of.)

Halabja, Kurdistan..

http://www.beyan.net/halabja/

.... I'm still objective, not taking sides after some shit like this is RESPECT, learn it.

Dian

Jun 22, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Oh, you mean those woman and children on that buses? Are they "that these people are as much of terrorists as your soldiers are." ****ing idiot...Will you go back home and sing songs about the "death of the infidels..."
    Oh, so you mean that all the civilians in Iraq are terrorists?

I'm saying that this is nothing compared to what your soldiers have done, so you can't rate the ones who bombed you as terrorists without rating your own soldiers as terrorists.

You're ignorant, start reading CLEARLY. I don't want to have to explain to one more idiot.

OP
    Edge

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    Of course countries cares for themselves first and foremost, that's just the way is. Do you care more about other people's families than your own ? Grown up !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)